$3 off any DVD/CD/Game BB coupon on select bags of Chex Mix

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
I forgot to post this earlier today. I did a quick search, but didn't find it anywhere. I was at Babies R Us looking for a gift for a friend, when I saw that on the bags of Chex Mix they had a coupon for BB for $3 off any game/cd/dvd. I took a quick look at it, and don't remember seeing there being stated any minimum purchase amount for the dvd/cd/video game. Then again, I didn't look too in depth into it since i was in a hurry. I also forgot to pick one up, but I know that the bags only cost 1.29 and they were the small snack-size bags, not the big ones you buy at the grocery store.

Hopefully others have seen this and can come out of the woodwork. Otherwise, I might have to make another trip (or just to my gas station/super market) to see what's up with this deal.

Just wanted to remind people this coupon ends this month, so if you're going to try and use it, use it now.

I've been using this bad boy successfully for the last 6 months. Wish I knew about it BEFORE. :whistle2:/

It doesn't work with other promotions but is awesome. My BB makes me ring the stuff on separate transactions (that's fine, they still take them).

Generally, it will work on any CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, or Video Game (even though price is specified for CDs). It was nice to have during the $10 clearance sale as well. :whistle2:d

Just today and tomorrow left until this coupon expires.

I've purchased Space Bust-A-Move and Fallout 3 DLC: Point Lookout with the coupon. Well it was great while it lasted. Thanks General Mills!

It was a good coupon, I got at least 4 uses out of it, and I had actual coupons since a vending machine had them stocked at my place of work. Nothing cures hunger like a bold party mix midday snack.

[quote name='Link927']It was a good coupon, I got at least 4 uses out of it, and I had actual coupons since a vending machine had them stocked at my place of work. Nothing cures hunger like a bold party mix midday snack.[/QUOTE]

Only 4? I bet I easily got at least 20 uses out of this coupon. I really hope this one comes back soon.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']Only 4? I bet I easily got at least 20 uses out of this coupon. I really hope this one comes back soon.[/QUOTE]

I just didnt have that many things to buy. The expiration was actually quite long, but they discontinued printing it on the Chex itself a while back. Doesnt seem likely it'll be back.

Looks like BB has dried up all the good coupons. Well, gone are the good 'o days when they had $5 off $20 coupons on their gift card packaging, and their gaming magazine coupons.

[quote name='eau']Looks like BB has dried up all the good coupons. Well, gone are the good 'o days when they had $5 off $20 coupons on their gift card packaging, and their gaming magazine coupons.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I remember buying a few of those cards as well. And they came in useless CD cases without a slot for cds. Good times with BB.

[quote name='Link927']Ah yes, I remember buying a few of those cards as well. And they came in useless CD cases without a slot for cds. Good times with BB.[/QUOTE]
I remember when they had the programmable scrolling LED gift cards, that only cost a penny (unless you wanted to put more cash on them).

Still, this Chex coupon was great. I'm going to miss it.

bread's done
Back