$3 off coupons for various Fox Blu-Rays

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Got this ad in the newspaper today for $3 manufacturer's coupons for some Fox Blu-rays. Also some $10 coupons for DVD and Blu boxsets. All of these should be stackable with the Target coupon and they expire 01/06/10. There are some different coupons available on smartsource.com as well.

Scan was a bit big so I cut it up. I don't think the Imageshack images will print out great, so I recommend using the filesend files.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=e11b34fe1ce98fbacbbde3cac3b43cd3

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4240dc5838e7bd531fbc5ad78454cd5c

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=07a0b4471197742d0923364518f7c580 *credit to donut for this scan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Fight Club is getting bought.

Where'd you find them in the newspaper though OP? I'd like to run through mine and use actual copies before I go to print them out.

EDIT: SmartSource.com has the following:

$3 Off: MASH, Say Anything, Office Space

$3 Off: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Cast Away, The Longest Day

$3 Off: Street Kings, The French Connection, The Siege

Hey wait a second. I pricematched Patton and got it for 4.99 at Target. That means I could wind up with it for 1.99. Nuts. I might get Master and Commander now.

EDIT: Good call on going to Smart Source. There's a coupon for Office Space, which at 14.99 -8.00 in coupons at Target, I'm going to get.

[quote name='lolwut?']Well Fight Club is getting bought.

Where'd you find them in the newspaper though OP? I'd like to run through mine and use actual copies before I go to print them out.

EDIT: SmartSource.com has the following:

$3 Off: MASH, Say Anything, Office Space

$3 Off: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Cast Away, The Longest Day

$3 Off: Street Kings, The French Connection, The Siege[/QUOTE]

Right on top of the other Sunday ads, single flyer. The back has a giant stack of Blu-rays shaped like a tree with some "Make it a Blu Christmas" message.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Right on top of the other Sunday ads, single flyer. The back has a giant stack of Blu-rays shaped like a tree with some "Make it a Blu Christmas" message.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I just went through ours and didn't see anything like that. Maybe I'll check again.

I have four more fox coupons that I just scanned but need some posting help...
What size do I shrink the page to and still maximize the detail?

My single sheet was in the Sunday paper but is mostly blue and features newer releases including last week's Night at the Museum

2 pages jpg
One is 1599 x 1095 438KB
the other is 3227 x 2129 2825KB

[quote name='donut']I have four more fox coupons that I just scanned but need some posting help...
What size do I shrink the page to and still maximize the detail?

My single sheet was in the Sunday paper but is mostly blue and features newer releases including last week's Night at the Museum[/QUOTE]

I didn't crop it at all. I scanned at 600dpi and just uploaded the jpg to filesend.

You could probably get away with 400 dpi though.

You should be able to get Independence Day for $6.99. It's marked at $14.99. So $5 Target coupon and $3 Smart Source coupon stacked. Sadly, most of the stuff on that leaflet are not heavily discounted at Target.

Target stores, at least around here, have started getting very anal about printed coupons. As we all know in the Target $5 off thread, they're even getting stupid about their own coupon from their own website.

Keep it in mind that it may not be smooth and painless when trying to use these coupons at Target. If it scans, it works, of course, but some Target stores are more than happy to make it difficult/impossible to use any printed coupons.

Yeah, definitely.

Recommend going for the young bucks when picking a check out lane. Odds are it's a holiday worker to boot, and they'll scan anything without really reading it. Also, I have my coupons laying on my movies, like they belong there and should be used instead of handing it to them and in a way 'asking' if it can be used. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it works for me.

so, im heading to BB today to price match the xmen on blu ray set i bought last week. Will bestbuy have a problem with a Manufacturers coupon with an item thats on sale?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, definitely.

Also, I have my coupons laying on my movies, like they belong there and should be used instead of handing it to them and in a way 'asking' if it can be used.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing. I find that if you show doubt in them taking the coupon they are less likely to take it. I usually go up there and say "Oh yeah, I want to use this" and pull out the coupon. None of this asking BS.

[quote name='Burchamj']so, im heading to BB today to price match the xmen on blu ray set i bought last week. Will bestbuy have a problem with a Manufacturers coupon with an item thats on sale?[/QUOTE]

I hope not. I wanted to grab the X-Men Troligy with the oupon at Best Buy this week since it will only be $30.

Did you have any luck price matching yet?

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']I hope not. I wanted to grab the X-Men Trilogy with the coupon at Best Buy this week since it will only be $30.

Did you have any luck price matching yet?[/QUOTE]

Tried, guy said it was 25.00 off already so he didn't think it would work, as it would be too big of a discount. Then he said, Well, I can try it. didn't work...
Was gonna try price matching at target, but they didnt have any :(
Also, I used 10 in reward zone certificates. Anyone now how that plays out if i return an item i bought with them?

It's worth noting that there's a deal at BestBuy.com for buying three boxsets for 39.99 and X-Men Trilogy is one of them. When you do so, you get a 50 dollar gift card. So, if you manage to pull off three 10.00 coupons, you're looking at spending 90 dollars+ tax for three X-Men trilogy boxsets with a free 50.00 gift card. That's a pretty nice deal I think, and I sense the opportunity for cheap Christmas gifts.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Anyone able to find an online coupon or better scan of the Fight Club coupon?[/QUOTE]
There's a giant, hi-res scan you can download in the OP. There shouldn't be the need for a better quality one.

I had great success last night at Target. I bought:

iRobot = $6.99
Office Space = $6.99
Fight Club - $11.99

I was able to use a printout of the scanned SmartSource coupons Ugamer_X had posted. I also combined them with the $5-off Target coupons. The $3-off coupons scanned perfectly. I was holding my breath hoping they would scan. The cashier never even questioned that they were printouts.

The funny part was that the cashier gave me a hard time about the Target $5 off coupons because of the Transformers picture on it. She said it was only for the Transformers blu-ray. I told her to TRUST me that it's for any movie and to just scan it. She gave in and it worked. I was able to use 3 Target coupons and 3 SmartSource coupons on the 3 blu-rays in ONE transaction plus. The guy behind me in line said, "WOW! You showed her!"

I just wished my Target had Snatch so I could use the $5-off Snatch coupon and the Target coupon and get it for $9.99. I'll go back in a few days... I'm very happy for now!!!

Thanks OP and everyone else in this thread!!

I had great success last night at Target. I bought:

iRobot = $6.99
Office Space = $6.99
Fight Club - $11.99

I was able to use a printout of the scanned SmartSource coupons Ugamer_X had posted. I also combined them with the $5-off Target coupons. The $3-off coupons scanned perfectly. I was holding my breath hoping they would scan. The cashier never even questioned that they were printouts.

The funny part was that the cashier gave me a hard time about the Target $5 off coupons because of the Transformers picture on it. She said it was only for the Transformers blu-ray. I told her to TRUST me that it's for any movie and to just scan it. She gave in and it worked. I was able to use 3 Target coupons and 3 SmartSource coupons on the 3 blu-rays in ONE transaction plus. The guy behind me in line said, "WOW! You showed her!"

I just wished my Target had Snatch so I could use the $5-off Snatch coupon and the Target coupon and get it for $9.99. I'll go back in a few days... I'm very happy for now!!!

Thanks OP and everyone else in this thread!!

[quote name='blockbusterdude']I had great success last night at Target. I bought:
I just wished my Target had Snatch so I could use the $5-off Snatch coupon and the Target coupon and get it for $9.99. I'll go back in a few days... I'm very happy for now![/QUOTE]

Snatch is back to full price; $24.99. Best you can do now is $14.99.

Bumping this since tomorrow is the last day to combine these with the Target $5 coupon. There are still some good deals to be had.

The Fox coupons themselves are good until the first week of January.

bread's done
Back