3 Pre-Played games for $21 at Family Video, B&M only

radjago

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
used_video_banner.gif

Anyone check there lately? They never seem to have a good selection at the stores around here. I'm pretty sure all their games are former rentals.

Of course they're former rentals. In fact, at the store I went to, the games for sale were just mixed in with their rental stock, which made it very hard to browse. They didn't have a single thing that I was interested in.

Their selection usually sucks. Maybe they are finally getting rid of some of the last generation titles, but probably not because they were still renting N64 and PS1 games a year or two ago. I have a free rental to use, so I will check this weekend.

They actually are getting rid of the majority of their last generation titles--at least at my Family Video. The best games there were Suikoden IV, Fatal Frame 1 PS2, Victorious Boxers 1, and Armored Core 3.

So there's no chance there will be any 360 titles, or decent Xbox ones? Just old two-gens ago titles?

I might check if there's a chance of anything good.

I have 2 of them right by me and both had nothing. The ones they did have had the Family Video Label Sticker plastered on the front of the disc and no instructions.

its probally the junk they been trying to sell off for years at 9.99

i got movies i got to take back tomorrow i check then but not expecting a thing

it was mostly all 2003 and older here for 9.99 wont know till tomorrow

bread's done
Back