$30 for everything, plus free overnight shipping!!!

[quote name='YG_Banga']No. Getting it for a low price and selling it for a low price.[/quote]

Where did you get it from for a low price?

[quote name='YG_Banga']A hook up.[/quote]

Now you switched it from $50 new sealed to $45 played once? :whistle2:k

Why would you open it knowing that it would reduce the value?

[quote name='Pookymeister']you know you can cancel pre-orders, right?[/quote]

I was about to say the same thing. Plus, they are $99.99 each. It doesn't make any sense to sell them at a loss.

[quote name='YG_Banga']Looking to Sell:

Silver GameCube w/ Controller
Memory Card
X-Men: Next Dimension
Sega Slam Soccer

$35 straight, please no low ballin'. I will handle and pay for all the shipping on the trade on UPS overnight.

Also have 2 GH: Aerosmith Bundles on sale. They are pre-ordered on Amazon and I am selling them because I sold my 360. Free overnight shipping. $90 each or $170 for both.:bouncy:[/quote]

[quote name='Pookymeister']you know you can cancel pre-orders, right?[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing. Plus, they are $99.99 each. It doesn't make sense to sell them at a loss.

C'mon fellas, I'm getting them at a discount and trying to save people on here some cash. Times are hard and I'm really never trying to lose any money.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Would you separate a guitar from the bundle?[/QUOTE]

where is ur monkey sig pic

[quote name='starmask2k3']where is ur monkey sig pic[/quote]

That's been gone for a long time.

Anyway, YG_Banga can you get any Rock Band drum sets for 360? I'd pay top dollar. I need the overnight shipping.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Would you separate a guitar from the bundle?[/quote]
I just want the game if it's the PS3 version by chance.

[quote name='Scarface7']I just want the game if it's the PS3 version by chance.[/quote]
No, it's the 360 version. Anyway, I still want just the guitar. (It's wireless, right?)

Access - No, just selling as a whole. I had some rock band drums but sold those already.

Mask - With these no. I pay for all shipping even yours for your payment. I've been jacked on here twice and by handling all the shipping on all sales and trades reduces the chance of me getting scammed. Im not trying to be a jerk and I know alot of people on here are all keen on the idea that if they have more trades then you then you should send first, but I am willing to lose a sale or trade for me not to get scammed. I feel the free overnight shipping and paying for the other persons shipping is a deal in itself a sign of good faith.

bread's done
Back