$30 Gift card with purchase of Lego Batman 2, Fall of Cybertron, etc (PS3/360) at TRU

kantut

CAGiversary!
In-store and YMMV at Toys R Us. Deal is ongoing until Sept. 15. I didn't see what other games the promo was applicable to (I think Sleeping Dogs is in there too), but effectively getting Lego Batman 2 for $20 after the gc is a pretty good deal.

The Sunday ad thread seems to state you need to buy NHL 13 and one other game to get the $30 gift card, not just one of them.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']The Sunday ad thread seems to state you need to buy NHL 13 and one other game to get the $30 gift card, not just one of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused as well. That sounds to good to be true if it's any qualifying single game purchase they'll give you a $30 gift card. You must have had some misinformed employees helping you out so getting this deal is YMMV.

Oh blast it. You're right, I must have just lucked out. The girl who was helping me was kind enough to have given it to me the way I thought it was. Maybe she just saw how clueless I looked. He he.

In any case, I would ask the mods to please close this thread, but I don't know how. Noob and all.

bread's done
Back