$30 Mail-in rebate on PS3 at FYE

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Yesterday at FYE, on the front door, I saw a sign saying the PS3 was $469 after rebate. I didn't ask about it since I already have a PS3 so I don't know anything else about it.

I'm not sure how FYE operates so I don't know if this is nationwide or anything but figured I'd throw it out there anyways.

Thanks OP, this was already discussed in the FYE Brown Bag special, though.
I sent in for my two rebates pluse 10 Blu Rays! :cool:

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Yesterday at FYE, on the front door, I saw a sign saying the PS3 was $469 after rebate. I didn't ask about it since I already have a PS3 so I don't know anything else about it.

I'm not sure how FYE operates so I don't know if this is nationwide or anything but figured I'd throw it out there anyways.[/quote]

I bought a ps2 from them last year and i never recall that my rebate got send back. Did anyone get their rebate back

[quote name='thunderx85']I bought a ps2 from them last year and i never recall that my rebate got send back. Did anyone get their rebate back[/quote]

Yes, I did.

[quote name='thunderx85']I bought a ps2 from them last year and i never recall that my rebate got send back. Did anyone get their rebate back[/quote]

I got mine too

Yes, but it took six phone calls to their customer support over thirteen months to get it. They claimed a computer glitch screwed up the original ticket and so they made a second one. Later they said the second ticket was put into the system incorrectly and had to make a third one, but the rep couldn't do it right away because it had been too long since the promotion ended and had to be approved by a supervisor. Not exactly a pleasant experience...

From what I gather, if the rebate goes through automatically, it's painless. If it doesn't, prepare to put up a fight...

Yeah I had a HUGE hassle with my PS2 one. They tried to say it wasn't a real rebate and refused it even though I had proof. I took it into the store bitching and the guy just said "i wouldn't doubt it, this company sucks." He then just gave me a cash refund from the register for the rebate amount.

I know its for real here in Western New york. I am pissed they were offering a 50 dollar one and i bought my Ps3 last fridaY AND THEY offered it up till Thursday.

If you go for that rebate are you going to lose out on the 5 free movie deal? I know that you have to send the real recepit for the five blue ray movies. You probably cannot get both.

You have to send the "original UPC code" from the PS3 in to get the 5 movies. It does not say you have to send your original receipt. Most rebate/promotion deals let you keep the original receipt for warranty purposes.

[quote name='lagartijanick']If you go for that rebate are you going to lose out on the 5 free movie deal? I know that you have to send the real recepit for the five blue ray movies. You probably cannot get both.[/quote]

bread's done
Back