$30 MIR for PSP at FYE B&M

jrt1138

CAGiversary!
I was at the local FYE trying to score a copy of Baten Kaitos Origins for 9.99 (they only had a used copy for 29.99- curses! Foiled again!) but I saw a poster at the entrance advertising a PSP for $139.99 after mail-in-rebate. I couldn't find any info on their website, so I assume it's in-store only.

At this point I'm holding off myself until I hear if an upgraded version is being released this year, but this is the best deal I've seen so far.

Can anyone else confirm this deal?

I just got a DS so I'm set for a while, but I have a friend who KNOWS she is getting a PSP, so I'll pass this information along.
Thanks dude!

[quote name='ofacto']Good deal if it goes thru, but I have never gotten an FYE rebate (I've sent in 3).[/QUOTE]

Always keep back up and make sure you Clearly mark your email, because 100% of my rebates are rejected, but as soon as you call, they say "since you are a valued customer, we will let this rebate process", or something to that effect. Basically, they are slow and try to get you to forget about the rebate, but they always come through. I guess its karma for how we arse-rape 'em during the great trade in deals.

bread's done
Back