30% Off All Games at Big Lots (Now 50% Off) (Now 75% Off What is Left)

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I didn't see this posted, so I'm doing it.  My local Big Lots in Seymour, IN has red stars stamped on every video game signifying that they are 30% off.  I know that game selection varies, but I don't know if all stores are doing this or not.  I picked up Hitman Absolution XBX for $9.  I know it has been about a dollar cheaper, but that sale is over and the game sold out early anyway.  Some PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, DS, and Wii games may be found for $7 up to $13.  Some are deals and some are not.

Selection is VERY limited now. Some stores are completely sold out. Most others only have what others have rejected so far, but you may find a diamond in the rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit up the Pasadena (CA) Big Lots while having lunch with my gf in the area. They still have a decent selection.

:360:
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Halo Wars
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
Midway Arcade Origins
Mass Effect 3
Shadowrun
Binary Domain

:ps3:
Binary Domain

:3ds:
Shinobi

:ds:
Professor Layton
Hey, fellow Californian! I'd love a copy of Halo Wars and Midnight Club if you happen to be near the store again soon.

Anybody looking to trade for Tetris Axis and/or Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition? I'm going to return those two tomorrow. Wanted to see if anybody wanted them before I do.
I'm looking for Tetris Axis!

My haul for today:

Lucha Libre $2.50

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe $4.72

Midway Arcade Classics $4.72

Mahjong Cube $2.50

Gabrelle's Ghosty Groove $2.50

I still have three more stores in the area to check, but I was trying to hold back on my spending.  Needless to say, I will be out and about tomorrow ;)  *no willpower....* :(

Good haul for me this morning - $36.25 for 8 games.

They're doing another 20% off everything (including clearance) this weekend, but I didn't want to chance these being gone.  So hard for me to leave a $2 copy of Shadows of the Damned on the shelf but I already have the game.

anin8y.jpg

Hey, fellow Californian! I'd love a copy of Halo Wars and Midnight Club if you happen to be near the store again soon.
Yo! I probably won't be able to hit Pasadena again until next week, but I will keep an eye out at any other store I check that has it.

Well I may have to hit up mine after work today. I've gotta go home at lunch but by the time I get there I bet everything will be gone. I'd like to pick up splinter cell and ghost recon though. And I might get anarchy reigns if they still have it.

Yo! I probably won't be able to hit Pasadena again until next week, but I will keep an eye out at any other store I check that has it.
That Pasadena location is a bit further than I'm willing to drive today but if it's still there later this week, I'll be working in Burbank for a while so I might check it out.

I've only seen Halo Wars at a San Diego Big Lots when I was down there for the Super Bowl. I snagged it at 50% off.

If you are within the 30 day window and have  a buzz card, I'd wait for Saturday for the price adjustment and see if the 20% off shows up as well. Otherwise do a return rebuy for 20% off on Saturday or use the 20% off coupon on Sunday.

Of course, 20% off of $2.50 is only going to be 50 cents. Yes, I know where I'm posting, you don't have to remind me.

Are you in the Buzz Club Rewards? They can just look up your purchase history from there to adjust.
Ymmv on that one. Last time I went in there with just a buzz card, I got shot down. I think you need at least one item from the receipt for them to look it up.

It also depends on how knowledgeable the employee is.

They do have the best return/price adjustment system I've seen though.

That Pasadena location is a bit further than I'm willing to drive today but if it's still there later this week, I'll be working in Burbank for a while so I might check it out.

I've only seen Halo Wars at a San Diego Big Lots when I was down there for the Super Bowl. I snagged it at 50% off.
I'm gonna be in Burbank too! You can buy me lunch!

http://www.biglots.com/coupon/coupon-20140302-master

20% off coupon for Buzz Club Rewards members. :)
Kudos to you for sharing! I have been a BCR member for so long and I never get any coupons when a sale begins.

I got 4 different receipts on me from past purchases how the price adjustment work on them? And is there a time limit on the purchases?
Curious too. I might adjust my old receipts today.

If you do go, the clearance games are not easy to spot. They are in a flat transparent bin on top of the Customer Service table that blends in with everything. I missed it until I was stuck in line bored looking at everything.

Yeah ill keep these all sealed and try to do a return re buy this weekend. Couldn't hurt. Gonna stop by again in a few and grab Halo wars if they still have it.

If you do go, the clearance games are not easy to spot. They are in a flat transparent bin on top of the Customer Service table that blends in with everything. I missed it until I was stuck in line bored looking at everything.
Thanks. From what I've been seeing, all the stores that have had them on their on shelves have been moved to bins at the registers. At least, that's been the case at 2/3 Big Lots I've hit recently.

decided to check a different BL today that's a little further from my house. Glad I did, finally found a splinter cell 3d and a copy of Sydicate. Pretty damn happy for $5

I only found mostly DS / 3DS / a Wii game and some PS3 games.

Picked up

DS

DreamWorks Megamind The Blue Defender

Ben10 Galactic Racing

3DS

Cubic Ninja Action Adventure Twisted

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes

Mahjong Cub3d

Shinobi

Splinter Cell 3D

Wii

Adventures of Tintin The Game, The

The wii game is going to my little brother along with a few of the other games. I'd be interested in the Zelda game that people are finding for DS if they have one available. Can trade or buy.

Finally got to hit mine up today. Decent ps3/360 collection still there. Got the following:

Mortal Kombat Komplete
GTA Liberty City Stories
UFC 3

Arkham City GOTY

:wii:
Sonic Colors

No much for ds games, which is what I mostly wanted besides the yakuzas. Not sure what ill do with MK or batman. Not a huge fighting game fan and already beat AC on 360, but buy first and question yourself later I guess

I headed to Big Lots during my lunch break, not much left. Saw some MMA games, some personal trainer shit, one copy of Binary Domain, one copy of Shinobi, and about 30 copies of Splinter Cell 3d.

I just picked up Shinobi because I already have Binary Domain from PS+, and I couldn't see myself ever playing Splinter Cell on the 3ds. If anyone is looking for Shinobi I would probably trade it for Ghost Recon Shadow War, just shoot me a PM if you are interested. 

Finally got to hit mine up today. Decent ps3/360 collection still there. Got the following::360:Mortal Kombat KompleteGTA Liberty City StoriesUFC 3:ps3:Arkham City GOTY:wii:Sonic ColorsNo much for ds games, which is what I mostly wanted besides the yakuzas. Not sure what ill do with MK or batman. Not a huge fighting game fan and already beat AC on 360, but buy first and question yourself later I guess
I might be up for trading your MK Komplete for the Yakuza 4 I picked up if you're interested. Shipping might kill the deal for us both though lol

Went in today with my receipt only had them price adjust no problem . My local store had a decent selection left , picked up 7 more games for a total of 15 games at around 45 $ . I suppose I could have put that 45 $ towards a better game / games but I'm a sucker for cheap games . I also got some solid games so I feel good about it . A few notables ...

Wii - re archives 2.50
360 - binary domain 2.50
Ace combat assault horizon 2.50
Hitman absolution 3.22
Deadspace 2 - 4.72
Dragon age 2 - 4.72
Ps3 - yakuza dead souls 2.50

dont waste your time  in fort wayne.   talked to a  manager and they said they went to 75% off monday,  someone came walking in at 11am  and took everything on the shelf  and went to the other 2 and did the same thing   . all 3 stores  were wipped clean by one person

Did someone say they got a bull riding/rodeo game at Big Lots? Turns out my nephew wants that game. I'd like to trade someone for it. PM me if interested.

While at BIg Lots today, I checked out the energy drinks. They have a Team RealTree Low Carb energy drink in 16 ounce aluminum bottles for $.50. It doesn't mention a flavor, but I really like it. It tastes like a vanilla cream soda.

I ran by one of the three Big Lots we have in the Kansas City area.  Nothing much in the line of variety; only one or two Xbox 360 games and a whole bunch of Splinter Cell 3D and Cubic Ninja.  I thought about grabbing the rest of them and seeing about flipping them on eBay, but not sure if it would all be worth the trouble.  

If anyone is wanting/needing a copy of either just let me know, I'd be happy to pick one up for you.  

I ran by one of the three Big Lots we have in the Kansas City area. Nothing much in the line of variety; only one or two Xbox 360 games and a whole bunch of Splinter Cell 3D and Cubic Ninja. I thought about grabbing the rest of them and seeing about flipping them on eBay, but not sure if it would all be worth the trouble.

If anyone is wanting/needing a copy of either just let me know, I'd be happy to pick one up for you.
I went by the locations in Independence, Blue Springs, and Lee's Summit. Blue Springs had the best selection and I kind of cleaned it out.

I ran by one of the three Big Lots we have in the Kansas City area. Nothing much in the line of variety; only one or two Xbox 360 games and a whole bunch of Splinter Cell 3D and Cubic Ninja. I thought about grabbing the rest of them and seeing about flipping them on eBay, but not sure if it would all be worth the trouble.

I hit the one off nieman road when it was still 50% off and the one down off 119th not that long ago. Nothing worth mentioning at either place.

CAGs beware! I just went back to my local Big Lots, and they had a bunch of games in the cabinet that weren't up on the shelf. I asked to see what games were behind the counter, and ended up getting Batman Arkham City GOTY (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3 ), and Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare (360) for $4.72 each! They also had Professor Layton hidden away.

Happy hunting :)

I think I'm officially done with this deal.

Here's what I remember seeing. These lists aren't 100% complete because I'm going off memory/the quick notes I typed on my phone in the car, but it's the best I could do.

All stores are SoCal.

Pasadena
Binary Domain (1 copy)
Minute to Win It
MMA Supremacy
Cubic Ninja (1 copy, opened, kinda beat up)
Ben 10 Galactic Racing

Duarte

Dead Space 2
Lost Planet: Colonies Edition
GTA IV
Midway Arcade Origins
UFC Undisputed 3
Left 4 Dead
uDraw
iSpy (can't remember which)

Covina
Mass Effect 3
GTA IV
UFC Undisputed 3
Left 4 Dead
Syndicate (1 copy)
Mass Effect 3
UFC Undisputed 3
Cubic Ninja
Shinobi (2 copies)
Splinter Cell 3D
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (1 copy, opened)
TouchMaster Connect
Ben10 Galactic Racing
:wii:
Elmo (don't know which, comes with remote cover)
Puss in Boots

La Verne
:pc: World of Warcraft (4 copies)
:3ds: Purr Pals: Purrfection (1 copy)

I picked up:
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge
:360: Minute to Win It (as a joke, my brother hates Guy Fieri and likes Kinect games)
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution
:ps3: LOTR: Aragorn's Quest
:3ds: Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove
:3ds: Splinter Cell 3D
:3ds: Cubic Ninja

Wish I held off on Binary Domain and Shinobi, I bought those at $5 because I didn't think they'd last till 75% off started. Oh well.

Didn't see much that interested me when it was 30% off, but now that it's 75% I had to check!

Went by today and picked up 3 games:
-Binary Domain (PS3)
-Professor Layton: Unwound Future (NDS)
-Plants vs Zombies (NDS)

I think the total was 11.80 or so. Not bad. I'm really happy I got a Professor Layton game, been meaning to check that series out. Binary Domain I feel like I might end up enjoying or hating it, but I have heard good things about it as well as bad. PvZ for DS, ehh I really like PvZ (but don't get me started on 2) so I'll buy the port especially since it's this cheap.

Thinking about going back and picking up Amazing Spider-Man DS, I wonder if it's a decent sides rolling beat em up platformer. Does anyone also know if you need a spin table for DJ Hero 2? I saw it there, I don't have the table and I know that's the point, but those mixes are pretty good from what I've heard and I wouldn't mind using a controller.

bread's done
Back