$30 Off Any New Xbox360 Console With Purchase of Mass Effect 2

DarkShock91

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this was posted already, but I checked out the Final Fantasy XIII bundle on GameStop's site and you can get $30 knocked off the price of any NEW Xbox360 console when you also purchase Mass Effect 2. I guess this pretty much means the tax is covered. Seems like a good deal for people who want the bundle and didn't get the change to play Mass Effect 2.

I'm guessing you have to add both Mass Effect 2 and a 360 in your cart to get the discount.

Even if you don't want Mass Effect 2, it's a good deal, considering that you get it for $30.00 and can instantly trade it back to GS for $48.00.

I plan on picking up a Final Fantasy XIII bundle with this Mass Effect 2 deal. Then trade ME 2 back to them for $48, and also trade Final Fantasy XIII back to them the day it comes out. The 50% extra trade-in credit deal will still be going on, so I would expect FF XIII may also get $48 or so TIV.

Since I will be using GS credit, no tax for me. Total cost for the 360 Elite with 250gb and 2 controllers will be $333.98 in GS credit. Not too bad of a deal.

You also get the FF XIII faceplate for the pre-order bonus, which I'll probably sell to lower the cost even more.

Does anybody know what the trade in value for an xbox360 w/o HDD? Was trying to do the math to see how much it would cost me to upgrade to a 360 w/ HDMI.

It's in the TIV thread. See that thread with a ton of pages on the first page that says Gamestop TIV? And advertises the current trade in deal.

360 with wired controller- $70
360 with wireless control- $90

With or without HDD doesn't matter, just sell HDD online if you have one. Also, as I'm sure you know trade in a current gen system towards another current gen system and get extra $30 credit.

Sorry JohnDoeHoe22, I couldn't find it on the Gametstop TIV thread. Thanks for your help though. So, I think I'm going to do this because my 360 is a launch console and I always get nervous its going to break down. I'll get $120 for it, buy mass effect 2 and trade it in for $52 w/ the 50% deal that they're offering and a new xbox360 w/ hdmi will only cost me $58.

For those interested in the Final Fantasy bundle, Best Buy is offering the FF bundle with the faceplate for $399 plus tax and free pickup from a local store or free shipping for silver members. Also Bing cash back is currently 8%($32) for this bundle, plus it includes reward points for reward members.

Just got back from Gamestop, the extra promo doesn't ring in automatically combined with the 360 trade in promo, but the cashier put it on there for me.

bread's done
Back