30% off coupon @ Borders.com

chatgirl4

Banned
Enter code THANKS712, expires midnight tonight PST.

There are a few exclusions on the coupon; mainly anything that is not a book being sold at retail price is not valid.

[quote name='rayshon1']totally video game related right?

go back to twilight you stupid girl[/QUOTE]

Must be nice to always be an asshole huh?

Hey fuck ever heard of video game strategy guide?

WTF man. Borders sells game guides. This effectively makes them the same price as Amazon.

You need 25$ for free shipping tho.

Thanks for the posting, OP. I don't think any Borders still carry video game items, though the coupon does work on game guides, which are video game related, as well as movies.

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for the posting, OP. I don't think any Borders still carry video game items, though the coupon does work on game guides, which are video game related, as well as movies.[/QUOTE]

Actually they do carry Beatles Rockband, but I think that's the only game they've carried in quite some time. Also, oddly enough I've seen a small selection of used games for sale at one Borders the last time I was there, but not all of them ... wonder if that's something they are testing the water with.

My Borders recently added a few video games. The only one of note was The Force Unleashed (360) for $20 or so (regular version, not Sith). The coupons typically aren't valid on video games though (at least not the in-store ones that are emailed out).

[quote name='etcrane']Actually they do carry Beatles Rockband, but I think that's the only game they've carried in quite some time. Also, oddly enough I've seen a small selection of used games for sale at one Borders the last time I was there, but not all of them ... wonder if that's something they are testing the water with.[/QUOTE]

They are clearancing it, so if it's not already sold out, you'd probably have a hard time using the coupon anyway.

33% off with BYH7970P

Good through the 15th.
P.gif
thanks for the code

[quote name='confoosious']So doesn't that make Borders better?[/QUOTE]

Depends how you look at it. Technically that means "greater than" which doesn't necessarily mean higher, but could just mean better. Then you can also take it as being higher prices since it is "greater than".

I find Border coupons somewhat hilarious. Yes they are fantastic for books and all that, but they essentially (with the coupon) make their movie prices down to EVERY OTHER PLACE IN EXISTENCE. Of course sometimes the coupons will make it lower, but still not by much.

[quote name='Kaltic']Depends how you look at it. Technically that means "greater than" which doesn't necessarily mean higher, but could just mean better. Then you can also take it as being higher prices since it is "greater than".
[/QUOTE]

I know. I was being a smartass since > means more than and not "better than."

These coupons are useless unless you're buying a full price item. I did recently get a coupon that stacked against the so called discounts being displayed on the website, but typically these coupons are useless on stuff already discounted.

bread's done
Back