30% off dc games and accessories at gamestop B & M

The GameStop on Indianapolis West Side does not have 30% off Dreamcast stuff. I guess this is YMMV.

[quote name='optimusprime']Is Gundam any good for DC?[/quote]

haven't tried it yet, looks pretty cool though, got it cuz I went to pick up cc last night, will give it a spin tonight

too many games, not enough time

I belive gamestop is going to quit carrying Dreamcast merchandise, hence the 30% off, expect your local store to have a similar sale in the upcomming weeks.

I went to two gamestops in Seattle, and both are having 30% off all DC, as well as N64, NES, SNES, classic game consoles, and games. I was lucky enough to pick up the last DC for $14, but the game selections were pretty sparse.

For $38 I got 2 brand new VMU's (blue), one used VMU, 1 memory card, and 4 games ( Tee-off, Fightin Forcee 2, Granadia II, and Expendable). I'll probably go back today and get Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and 3rd Strike.

[quote name='Rubberlegs']For $38 I got 2 brand new VMU's (blue), one used VMU, 1 memory card, and 4 games ( Tee-off, Fightin Forcee 2, Granadia II, and Expendable). I'll probably go back today and get Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and 3rd Strike.[/quote]

How much were MvC2 and 3rd strike at your local GS?

I think it's pretty hard to find in person IMO. None of my local EBs, GS, or GC has any used. It's pretty easy to find these on eBay but prices can get pretty high quickly, especially for 3rd Strike. I just got MvC2 for $20 that I bought off someone from IGN.

You should snatch up 3rd Strike quickly because at $26 - 30%, that's a steal.

I'm in the Minneapolis area and was talking to a Gamestop employee.... She said that games for the older systems will be shipped to stores in the Midwest. I asked if that meant that her store would actually be getting more old games in, and she said yes. If you live in the Midwest and are looking for older games, keep a heads-up for this.

bread's done
Back