30% Off Everything - Enter Konami Code for Discount

jjgames

CAGiversary!
JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard

In for a wii and 3 extra controllers for $180 (controllers came out to $15 each after discount). I made a typo on my shipping info and sent them an e-mail and got a response within 5 minutes.

Looks very promising so far.

[quote name='crunchewy']Any chance you'll be getting any Xbox Arcade units before this deal is over? What would the price be if so (before discount)?[/QUOTE]

We will probably get some more Xbox 360's in stock before the promo ends, but I'm not sure they will be Arcade's. We buy from individual customers so we can never say for sure what it coming in on a given day but we usually get 360 stuff on a regular basis.

[quote name='jjgames']JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard[/QUOTE]

Wtf is a "Konami code" I think you should say "Contra Code" then most of us would know what your talking about. Inless that works in every konami game and missed something important from my childhood? Anyhow Sweet sale will be checking it out.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Do they sell PS3 games? Can't seem to find the tab for it... :([/QUOTE]
Me too :cry: Sweet deal though if they have something your looking for, nice to see the older stuff :applause:

[quote name='juden66']Wtf is a "Konami code" I think you should say "Contra Code" then most of us would know what your talking about. Inless that works in every konami game and missed something important from my childhood? Anyhow Sweet sale will be checking it out.[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_Code

jfc. gtrpd

[quote name='juden66']Unless that works in every konami game and missed something important from my childhood?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You did.

[quote name='juden66']Wtf is a "Konami code" I think you should say "Contra Code" then most of us would know what your talking about. Inless that works in every konami game and missed something important from my childhood? Anyhow Sweet sale will be checking it out.[/QUOTE]

/fail

Can anyone tell me how much the DSL were? They're all sold out now so I am curious as to what they came out to be after shipping.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Can anyone tell me how much the DSL were? They're all sold out now so I am curious as to what they came out to be after shipping.[/QUOTE]

Well, the pink DS Lite (with box and instructions) I ordered for my daughter was:

$79.99
-24.00 (konami code discount)
+5.00 (shipping)
= $60.99 total

[quote name='JNKryo']Well, the pink DS Lite (with box and instructions) I ordered for my daughter was:

$79.99
-24.00 (konami code discount)
+5.00 (shipping)
= $60.99 total[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Wish they took GameStop or BB credit :lol:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Fail

I put in an order to try out this site (I easily could've ordered more). Ordered mostly NES games, which are generally at very low prices.

Thanks for posting op!

Used Gamecube for $12.60 before shipping, man I've been wanting one for a while. This is a superhero site.

Well, after the console shipping cost, it is on par with Gamestop...some of the game prices are better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll most likely have another customer if the things I want are still in stock around Friday or Saturday...
Props for the discount - it's very original

also really like how everything has a "condition" description...

Edit:

Order #1 - 2 orange gc controllers
Order #2 - 16mb gc memory card, pikmin 2

in anticipation of the wii I'll be buying later in the week :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mywhitenoise']I cant get the code to work, every time I type B or A it pulls up the quick search.[/QUOTE]
apparently you need the apple quicktime plugin (im using firefoxs)

picked up ninja gaiden 2 and bioshock (hoping that both aren't greatest hits, i'm OCD when it comes to that stuff). thanks op!

This would be so much cooler if the games already on there weren't so overpriced to begin with.

Cool idea on a bad site, IMO.

[quote name='cusoman']This would be so much cooler if the games already on there weren't so overpriced to begin with.

Cool idea on a bad site, IMO.[/QUOTE]

No tax, and FS on game orders over $25. Don't see how it's so bad. Everything I got was way lower than if buying on amazon, half/ebay, gamestop

[quote name='cusoman']This would be so much cooler if the games already on there weren't so overpriced to begin with.

No.

I'm thinking about getting a wii, it says includes item only, does that mean just the system or does it include the wiimote, cables and all that other nonsense too? If so I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a wii finally.

All the games on there are priced at the current average going-rate between amazon, eBay, and half.com. Due to the fact that it is an average, the prices are lower than 50% of the items on eBay. Take 30% off that price and your getting an item priced in the lower 30% of eBay items, and most of those are just auction listings that ended low for some reason or another.

I can't see how you can call the prices "overpriced".

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I'm thinking about getting a wii, it says includes item only, does that mean just the system or does it include the wiimote, cables and all that other nonsense too? If so I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a wii finally.[/QUOTE]

From the description:

Every Wii Console includes Wii Sports, one Wiimote controller, the AV cable, the AC Adaptor, and the sensor bar.

http://www.jjgames.com/product/5225

Better hurry. There's only 2 Wii's left. I might jump on one of them by Saturday...

Some of the big pluses on the site are:
They accept Paypal
Site is verified by The USERTRUST Network
Inventory updates automatically. That pretty much signals there's almost no chance of your order being canceled.
Free Shipping on orders +$25
No tax
They have some games from the stone age.

[quote name='iRent']From the description:

Every Wii Console includes Wii Sports, one Wiimote controller, the AV cable, the AC Adaptor, and the sensor bar.

http://www.jjgames.com/product/5225

Better hurry. There's only 2 Wii's left. I might jump on one of them by Saturday...

Some of the big pluses on the site are:
They accept Paypal
Site is verified by The USERTRUST Network
Inventory updates automatically. That pretty much signals there's almost no chance of your order being canceled.
Free Shipping on orders +$25
No tax
They have some games from the stone age.[/QUOTE]

already sold out

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Damn, want to jump on a Dreamcast but $15 for shipping???[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see you ship a big box full of console for less.

[quote name='buckythekat']already sold out[/QUOTE]

Eh...Maybe they'll have more by the end of the week. Either that or I get the walmart deal. I usually like being the first owner anyway. + the free game is tempting.

JJ - I noticed that on your website there is no link to the psp or it's games. Are they all sold out, or is it something that you just don't carry in stock? If you do happen to get some in, I would be interested in picking some up during this promotion. Thank you!

bread's done
Back