30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it makes sense that they'd be sold out then. I haven't seen them at all in the store. Would they be in the games area? I'm probably just going to do more preorder cards tomorrow to get another coupon.
Mine had some in the games area but also another display up front as an endcap between 2 registers.

I think I'm going to end up going down this route since they're not getting injustice (very lame). I don't want to have to fight people for Killzone though, they better have stock damn it.

Edit: I'm dumb, if i'm going for two games I might as well get a free game to sell or something.

I think I'm going to end up going down this route since they're not getting injustice (very lame). I don't want to have to fight people for Killzone though, they better have stock damn it.

Edit: I'm dumb, if i'm going for two games I might as well get a free game to sell or something.
Wait, how do you know that they aren't getting Injustice?

Got a few preorder cards and no luck. Returned the at cust service a few minutes later.

So what has been the most likely item to get the coupon I feel like a lot of people aren't getting them.

Got back from Target in Orlando and picked up a coupon. Four pre-orders made: Ryse & Dead Rising 3 on One & Watch Dogs / AC: IV on PS4.

Coupon printed out on the second transaction, unsure of which one it was that got it though. Heading out to a different Target tomorrow. Returning all the pre-orders and grabbing four more, lol. Hopefully I can get a second set of 30% off.

went to my target and bought 2 pacman figures and a ps4 watchdogs reserve...coupon printed out on the 2nd transaction. 

i tried to buy one of the cod coozies but they would not let me because i wasn't buying the game.

for those who have gotten the coupon:

does it print immediately when the item is first scanned or does it print after you have paid and the transaction is complete?

Got back from Target in Orlando and picked up a coupon. Four pre-orders made: Ryse & Dead Rising 3 on One & Watch Dogs / AC: IV on PS4.

Coupon printed out on the second transaction, unsure of which one it was that got it though. Heading out to a different Target tomorrow. Returning all the pre-orders and grabbing four more, lol. Hopefully I can get a second set of 30% off.
Which one? I tried at Waterford lakes with no luck.

I was successful today after two separate pre-orders, thanks to this thread for that tip.  Now I wait and hope the coupon works with the B2G1 sale for some possibly-better-than-Black-Friday prices.

sorry for dumb question but does these coupons print at main registers or you have to checkout at electronics section and it prints there

Took 4 different pre-order cards to the front register. Coupon printed with the first transaction... but the printer ran out of paper and only printed half the coupon... the half without the UPC code!  Tried the next 3 cards and no coupon.

Front end manager was really nice and gave me her info, said she'll vouch for me so I can still use it, but now I'm worried about all the extra attention when I try to stack this on top of the B2G1 or something.

(I can't figure out how to attach an image directly into the post (not as a download). Maybe someone could enlighten me. I feel dumb.)

I went to the front register with a couple Playstation Store $20 gift cards, and got the coupon right away on the first transaction, so I told the checkout lady that I didn't want the other one. I figured I would purchase something I would actually use so I went with the gift card rather than the $1 reservation cards which I would just end up returning.

went this morning

bought 4 pre-order cards for watch dog (x2) and assessions creed (x2). 

went to the registers up front had the lady ring each up one separately. Got the coupon on the 4th and final pre-order card.

I just got one in Van Nuys, CA. I bought 3 preorder cards and 2 cozies on 3 separate transactions. The coupon printed on the second transaction.

I forgot to mention, they also had a PS4 display up so I got to play some Knack and Fifa 14. That was a very pleasant surprise!

thank you for this posting. i went in and did a preorder for pacman with figure, didnt print. then i did a preorder for ac4 ps4 and got it. called local store and was assured it was 30% off both games. mario 3d world and sonic lost world here i come. i preordered zelda 3ds at gamestop for free download promotion!

I went for a 2nd coupon today with 4 pre order cards and no coupon. :( I used the express register line that is with all the normal registers. There was a line at customer service so I didn't bother returning the cards right now. Maybe Tuesday when BF4 is suppose to come out I'll try to return them if I want.

Just a heads up to anyone in newburgh, ny just got a coupon on my 3rd transaction. I used my red card had them ring of cod ghosts, watchdogs, then watchdogs again all ps4. After the 2nd watchdogs the coupon printed. I returned the cards there as well. Good luck.

Question if you get a pre order card for watchdogs can i use the watchdogs card to get a $5 gc for say kill zone tommorrow?

thank you for this posting. i went in and did a preorder for pacman with figure, didnt print. then i did a preorder for ac4 ps4 and got it. called local store and was assured it was 30% off both games. mario 3d world and sonic lost world here i come. i preordered zelda 3ds at gamestop for free download promotion!
gamestop.com or a local store?

I just tried and got a coupon for $10 off any purchase $75 or more. Not bad but nowhere near as good as 30% off. I'm more confident that this will stack though. If others have luck getting the coupon to stack I'll go back and try again if they are still printing tomorrow.

Bought 3 more pre-orders, got another coupon after the third.  So 2 coupons for seven transactions, not bad!  Time to buy:

3DS:

Pokemon X

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Wii U:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Super Mario 3D World

Anyone know if any of these games are going on sale for Black Friday anywhere?

This is definitely one the most luck of the draw deals to pop up. I tried three targets.

1st: 2 trans. no coupons

2nd: 3 trans. no coupons

3rd: 4 trans, coupon on the third

3rd again: 4 trans, coupon on the third

It seems like there is no sure way to guess when or if you'll get one. You just have to keep trying. Really curious to see if this stacks B2G1. It says it can't be combined with another offer on the back. if so there is Zelda and Mario next week

Thanks OP

Went to another Target, bought 4 preorder cards and a koozie on 4 transactions. No go. Immediately returned them at customer service. Guy there asked why I was returning them, so I said I found a better deal elsewhere. I was expecting him to notice the time/date of transaction and be like "What, you found a better deal in the 8 seconds since you bought these?!"

Tried another store, 8 cards in 5 transactions. Was denied any koozies when I asked for them.

2 preorder cards: No go.

2 preorder cards. No go.

2 preorder cards. No go. (Getting nervous now)

1 preorder card. Coupon!

1 preorder card. No go. (Shouldn't have bothered)

Immediately returned all of them.

Got another coupon today! 3 Watch Dogs cards for Xbone, PS4, and PS3, got it on the third. Gonna try again later after I return these cards since my Target is only 5 mins from me.

I bought a vita travel pouch cause it was on clearance, AC4 and Watch Dogs cards for ps4. I didn't see any koozies maybe i wasn't looking at the right place. 2 different transactions no luck...

Wow, lots of transactions.  I guess I didn't want to piss the customers off behind me with doing multiple transactions.  Every Target I go into seems to have 2 checkouts open only.  I tried once, no luck.  I'll use my $10 coupon.

I might go back later tonight and see if I can't get another coupon or two. We had plenty of coozies left, lol.

bread's done
Back