30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
lol wow, 12. i'll try 4 and hopefully, it pops up. Was it the Bird Road Location or Cutler Ridge or?
I have gotten the coupon in the miami lakes location a couple of times now. I got the first one randomly over a month ago when they expired on 12-2 and just got another today. I first bought a eshop card in one transaction and had three pre order cards to try and it came out on the first one before paying. I have tried at the new dadeland south location, dadeland station, and bird road and haven't had any luck. You can probably get them anywhere I have just had the most luck in miami lakes.

lol wow, 12. i'll try 4 and hopefully, it pops up. Was it the Bird Road Location or Cutler Ridge or?
Birdroad but they only had Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein pre-order cards (I'm guessing whoever went before took a lot of various pre-order game cards) so i got Watch Dogs for PS3, PS4, and 360 along with Wolfenstein.

I have gotten the coupon in the miami lakes location a couple of times now. I got the first one randomly over a month ago when they expired on 12-2 and just got another today. I first bought a eshop card in one transaction and had three pre order cards to try and it came out on the first one before paying. I have tried at the new dadeland south location, dadeland station, and bird road and haven't had any luck. You can probably get them anywhere I have just had the most luck in miami lakes.

Birdroad but they only had Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein pre-order cards (I'm guessing whoever went before took a lot of various pre-order game cards) so i got Watch Dogs for PS3, PS4, and 360 along with Wolfenstein.
Great, thanks, guys. Will try when I'm in the area.

Nice, so from the looks of it you got a 360 and two Nintendo games? I take it there is no overriding needed if you're getting ANY games other than PS4? If I go in and try to stack the B2G1 with 30 percent off for some PS4 games I'd need a manager to override the transaction?
Got it on PS3 and now i have a decent collection of games on my 3DS. With a chunk of replay ability an most importantly, it made my 3DS purchase worth it (A WHOPPING TWO YEARS LATER)

I went to Target this morning to exchange the COD: Ghosts I got on Sunday for BF. I had the chick return all of the games I got on Sunday and re-ring Knack, Killzone and AC4. I also gave her the coupon. She rang everything through scanned the coupon, and I was waiting for her to call a manager over for an override, but instead she gave me my total.

Looks like the coupon stacks all on its own now, but it gives 30% off of two games making them $42 each, and then rings up another game at $60. With this, one of the $42 Games becomes free leaving a total of 3 games for ~$102. Not as good as getting an override for $84, but still a great deal overall.
That's odd because for the rest of us the coupon shows up on the receipt before the subtotal and is $36 off the $120. The games still show around $60 for a total of $180 and then minus $60 for the free one.

I

I was able to do 12 games in one transaction and I was shocked that all four of my 30% coupons stacked automatically.  This was around 8pm local time.  Paid with my trade-in credit from last Sunday's trade of 4 first gen ipads.  At full retail price plus tax that is like ~$770 of games that I only paid $361 after tax for.  Ridiculous!  The one regret I have is not using my preorder cards for 3 copies of Ghosts I bought.  I can't believe that those are now stacking too!

Now to trade most of them in to Hastings, lol!

I was able to do 12 games in one transaction and I was shocked that all four of my 30% coupons stacked automatically. This was around 8pm local time. Paid with my trade-in credit from last Sunday's trade of 4 first gen ipads. At full retail price plus tax that is like ~$770 of games that I only paid $361 after tax for. Ridiculous! The one regret I have is not using my preorder cards for 3 copies of Ghosts I bought. I can't believe that those are now stacking too!

Now to trade most of them in to Hastings, lol!
Wait so the 30% is only valid on 2 games? Do I need another one if I'm buying 4 games?

I just got my first printed coupon today and was gonna buy 4 games and get 2 free with a 30% off coupon in the same transaction.

It seems it works for scanned products even if it is in the same transaction. I was told you can just bring 10 cards, and ask the associate to ring all of them until a coupon pops out. Once it does, then you finalize the transaction (either paying or voiding) and keep the coupon. If you need another coupon, then you need to do another transaction. It seems you don't need to do 1 different transaction for each scanned coupon which is really nice. I will try again later

Went to Target last night in Meriden, CT and purchased Madden,Killzone for the PS4, and WWE 2k14 for PS3. The lady at first said the coupon was not going to work, but she scanned it at the end and BINGO! Now I need to find another coupon and grab a few games for the WiiU for the kids for XMAS

Screw the multiple transaction lottery. Just take one $1 reservation card to the cashier and say "I have an odd request. I heard a coupon prints out on about 1 out of 4 scans when scanning this card. Would you mind scanning it and then voiding the transaction and repeating the process a few times until it the machine spits out the coupon? Then I'll buy it once the coupon comes out."

I've done this a few times and it works most of the time if you're nice and if the cashier is fairly cool. A few may be grouchy or stubborn and insist that the coupons only print out after the purchase is made and the receipt is printed, but that is 100% wrong. The coupon definitely prints out upon item scan.

THANKS! Did this method yesterday with some Pacman figures, cashier was really nice about it and did it without question. Also afterwards I got my gaming coupon from the front end, I walked back to the gaming department and straight up asked the associate if I'd be able to use the coupon on top of the B2G1 and she said it wasn't a problem. Wish they had had KZ Shadowfall, but oh well.

Is it over? Just tried 12 times single transactions with no luck. Can someone please scan a coupon?? I will try it printed to see if they accept.

Have you guys had any luck getting them to price match with the B2G1 sale and also use the coupon? I went last night to try to get them to price match K Mart's 29.99 price on pokemon x and y and was told that they would only do either the price match or the b2g1, not both. I will try again at a different Target later to see if they will let me do it there but just wondering if any of you guys have had any success with it.

Have you guys had any luck getting them to price match with the B2G1 sale and also use the coupon? I went last night to try to get them to price match K Mart's 29.99 price on pokemon x and y and was told that they would only do either the price match or the b2g1, not both. I will try again at a different Target later to see if they will let me do it there but just wondering if any of you guys have had any success with it.
The B2G1 deal went through automatically for me after I did the price match and then so did the coupon so... there was never any opportunity for them to deny me. I price matched Pokemon X and Pokemon Y then price matched the Target.com price for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team so the first two were $30 each and the last one was $28. Walked out of there with all three for $45 with taxes. I could see them denying the coupon, I guess, but... yeah. There was never any thought about denying me anything at mine.

Yep i went to two stores this morning. Bought 4 pre order cards at each store, no coupon printed out.

The B2G1 deal went through automatically for me after I did the price match and then so did the coupon so... there was never any opportunity for them to deny me. I price matched Pokemon X and Pokemon Y then price matched the Target.com price for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team so the first two were $30 each and the last one was $28. Walked out of there with all three for $45 with taxes. I could see them denying the coupon, I guess, but... yeah. There was never any thought about denying me anything at mine.
Target price for Mario Luigi shows 39.99. What was it $28? When did that change?

So can anyone confirm coupons printing today? I went last night and did 10 Watch Dog cards and nothing printed out. I am going to try today but wanted to see if anyone could confirm that they are still printing today.

Does the coupon work for two games across two different systems? For instance: a 3DS game and a Wii U game?

So can anyone confirm coupons printing today? I went last night and did 10 Watch Dog cards and nothing printed out. I am going to try today but wanted to see if anyone could confirm that they are still printing today.
I tried 13 times, no go. Another CAG tried 8 times, nothing either.

R.I.P. 30% off coupon.
Yup this is what it's looking like, who knows maybe they try and even denying them now in regards tl stacking haven't heard that though. If you have a coupon and are holding onto it till Friday id say use it now while you can.

Anyone know how to get the 25% off gaming accessories coupon, I'd like to save a little on a second Dualshock 4 :)

Has anyone tried anything other than the preorder cards today in an attempt to get the coupon. I wonder if they caught on to what everyone is doing with them and made it so those don't trigger the coupon anymore.

It seems that pacman figures and COD Ghosts can coozies have triggered the coupon for some so I will try those when I go later.

I would appreciate it if anyone else could post their results from today as well. Thanks

I tried to get the coupon this morning.  They scanned the first card 8 times with no luck.  I still purchased the card.  I then tried another card and 2 COD coozies, nothing... I guess it's dead?

Man i lucked out not waiting then, was gonna try for AC4 and 2 others though.

Surprised it even lasted this long
Same here. I was going to wait till Friday because they sold out of ac4 and wouldn't sell knack before Friday. I didnt want to risk not being able to get NFS on Friday.
Glad I got what I did. Now if I can exchange kz and nba 2k14 for knack and hopefully a restock of ac4 on Friday

I knew I should have grabbed a few more yesterday. Ah, well. I still have two just in case I find use for them later. AKA I get enough money from family over Christmas to justify buying a Wii U.

When do you guys think they'll get Xbox One games in stock?
Someone posted a picture of DR3 in the plastic prisons in this or another thread, so some stores have them. My local stores keep saying they dont have the games in stock yet. I am hoping with the potential craziness on Friday that some XB1 games might make it to shelves or possibly pulled from the back if you find the right employee willing to help. With the ad saying they aren't putting XB1 games out until next Friday with the consoles though I'm a bit worried there wont be any opportunity to pick up games early.

Bought Ducktales about an hour ago and I got the coupon. Along with four other food related coupons since I bought some groceries.

Has anyone returned any games yet that got the b2g1 an the 30%. I am wondering if the refund value is $40 or $28?

I just exchanged one of the games in the B2G1 for another that is now in stock. Value of each game was $40 when they did a refund and then price matched the game to make it an even exchange.

Dilemma: have killzone, bf4 and fifa 14. Really wanted nfs rivals, but I am not willing to give up killzone. And now with the dead coupon.... what shouls I do?? Lol First world problems

Can someone confirm this please:

1.  30% coupons no longer print out.

2.  Any existing 30% coupons will be accepted on top of B2G1.

3.  Coupons can be used on PS4 games without override.

bread's done
Back