30% Off Used Games at GoHastings.com! (Ends 11/30)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hastings has a 30% off used sale and it rocks. There's a ton of great deals to be found here. I just saw the God of War collection for $34 used, which means it'll be about $25 shipped

Use this code to get 30% off: CYBERMONDAY
http://www.gohastings.com/department/GAME.uts

Here's my first order:

BioShock Used - PlayStation 3 $11.97
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Used - PlayStation 3 $10.77
Battlefield: Bad Company Used - PlayStation 3 $10.77
Jeanne d'Arc Used - PlayStation Portable $8.98
Kingdom Hearts II Previously Viewed - PlayStation 2 2 for $7.98 each

Merchandise:$58.45
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$7.99
Total:$66.44

Last edited by a moderator:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!
NO!!! No more deals!!!!
Thanks.

Nevermind, everything I want here is overpriced, even with 30% off, why if Guitar Hero Smash Hits still $48.98 used? PFFT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch. I've been pretty happy with my orders with Hastings in the past, I know a couple people have had problems but I'm definitely happy about this deal.

-[Unknown]

Is anyone else getting this error upon checkout?

"We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at service@ goHastings.com or 877-427-8464."

I tried emailing them, but I haven't gotten a response yet. :p

Has anyone ordered from GoHastings before? Do the games come with the original case and all that? I'm always wary about buying used games online since I never know the shape they'll be in or what they come with.

However, I have my eye on Borderlands for $35 if the site gets a little healthier.

dOOd it's fucking Thanksgiving what the hell is everyone doing on GoHasting?!? They don't have shit, go away so I can get my fucking Blu Rays already...

[quote name='VipFREAK']dOOd it's fucking Thanksgiving what the hell is everyone doing on GoHasting?!? They don't have shit, go away so I can get my fucking Blu Rays already...[/QUOTE]

qft, vipfreak :D

Bluray and PS3 games that I've ordered all come in decent conditions.

Don't choose Previously Viewed for 360/DVD though. They're much more prone to scratches.

Hmm I hope the previously viewed Kingdom Hearts games I get come in okay condition. One is supposed to be a gift of sorts for my gf who loved part 1.

[quote name='Teqonix']Has anyone ordered from GoHastings before? Do the games come with the original case and all that? I'm always wary about buying used games online since I never know the shape they'll be in or what they come with.

However, I have my eye on Borderlands for $35 if the site gets a little healthier.[/QUOTE]

I ordered like 5 games in the past and they all looked new. I was very pleased with them.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Wow, can't even log in or add anything to my cart. Not like their prices are that great.[/QUOTE]

Their prices on most games are better than most places I've seen, but whatever you say.

I added a few Blu-Rays to my cart but I can't get to it LOL! By the time Ghostbusters loaded it was sold out.

oh so people have been able to get through? i'm stuck trying to get past billing address screen. keeps sending me to a broken page. will keep trying til stuff is sold out i suppose.

Some good deals, but I think I'll hold off and order from a website that actually functions. Been trying to order from this place for an hour - I've had enough. fuck you GoHastings.

woooo i finally got it. fallout GOTY, borderlands, and little big planet GOTY for $107. yay! and yes, the quality on their used products is usually awesome. even the cases i've gotten are in good condition.

Quantity:1,I Am Legend Used - Blu-ray $5.79Discount: 1 for $5.789999999999999 each
Quantity:1,Live Free or Die Hard Used - Blu-ray $5.78Discount: 1 for $5.779999999999999 each
Quantity:1,The Simpsons: The Movie Used - Blu-ray $6.61Discount: 1 for $6.609999999999999 each
Quantity:1,Terminator 2: Judgment Day Used - Blu-ray $5.84Discount: 1 for $5.84 each
Quantity:1,2001: A Space Odyssey Used - Blu-ray $5.63Discount: 1 for $5.629999999999999 each
Quantity:1,Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Used - Blu-ray $6.25Discount: 1 for $6.25 each
Quantity:1,The 40-Year-Old Virgin Used - Blu-ray $6.64Discount: 1 for $6.640000000000001 each
Quantity:1,Retro Game Challenge Used - Nintendo DS $8.64Discount: 1 for $8.64 each
Quantity:1,Burnout: Revenge Used - Xbox 360 $10.64Discount: 1 for $10.64 each
Quantity:1,Forza Motorsport Used - Xbox $2.66Discount: 1 for $2.66 each

$82.67 Total. Mostly Blu ray movies but my collection needed buffing up and you can't beat the prices.

Tried to even get things to show up in my cart a long time ago, gave up, took a nap, and still no improvement on the website. Holy net-hosing Batman! Think I'll just swing into the local store tomorrow after Walmart and see whats left. Big fail for the website.

About fuckING time jeezus fuckING christ... now to wait for the cancellation reply because they're out of stock... :\

Anyway, my order consisted of 5 BRs for $42.10 shipped.

[quote name='SunCe177']This site is bogged down beyond belief.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been slow all day.

Got in on a few games last night before the sale was advertised, but went back for 2nds today...got a nice, full shopping cart, but can't get through checkout. How fun!

Well i gave up, had a few 360 titles but they aren't worth waiting this much for. I'll check out gamestop's b2g1free deal.

Well, I just spent the last 2 hours ordering a weirdly named JRPG, and in the end shipping and tax cost more than the game. Plus, I'm not sure it even went through. I got an email confirmation but the site did not respond going to the last part of checkout, so I guess I'll see.

And I'm not sure it's today that's the probem. This site is glitchy as hell all year round or me.

[quote name='sjcarlo408']what's the quality of their used ps3 games?[/QUOTE]

As good as new from my first time ordering, but it'll vary of course. The games came with the case, cover, and manual, in great shape. You don't have to worry about PS3 discs at least, they'll play as long as they're not cracked or anything.

I've tried several times to get a used Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3 discounted but the system won't apply the 30% discount. The discounts for the other games I tried worked so I am not getting this at all lol.

bread's done
Back