$30 USD - Hyperdimension Neptunia at NISA Online Store

still hate the fact that NISA doesn't have cheaper shipping option for Canadians.
I would have gotten Hyperdimension / Aterlier Totori / Disgaea 4

I'd never even heard of that game before. >.< Is it worth $30? Critical reception seems pretty bad.

[quote name='Booyakz']I'd never even heard of that game before. >.< Is it worth $30? Critical reception seems pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

It's only noticed for its quirky anime personification of game companies/systems. Neptunia MK2 is coming out next year, might as well wait it out. It'll only get cheaper.

[quote name='Booyakz']I'd never even heard of that game before. >.< Is it worth $30? Critical reception seems pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

Hate to admit that I played it but....

I payed for the collectors edition because I was expecting something else. Got the plat and sold it for $50. When Compile Heart and Idea Factory get together you get garbage. It's like Cross Edge and Trinity Universe. Do yourself a favor and avoid it.

Got my friend to grab Hyperdimension, Totori Premium and Sakura Wars for me. I wish NISA would d/c their stuff more, oh well.

Oy, it's like you're all speaking another language. >.< Clearly I need to play some more obscure Japanese titles, I've never touched any of these games. I feel stupid for thinking I'm knowledgeable about games, yet not knowing any of these...

[quote name='Robotron2084']Hate to admit that I played it but....

I payed for the collectors edition because I was expecting something else. Got the plat and sold it for $50. When Compile Heart and Idea Factory get together you get garbage. It's like Cross Edge and Trinity Universe. Do yourself a favor and avoid it.[/QUOTE]

100% agree with this. These games take self-indulgent-niche-appeal-at-the-expense-of-the-game to a whole new level.

bread's done
Back