300: The Complete Experience Blu-Ray: 19.99 Suncoast YMMV?

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Swung by Suncoast today and they had 300: The Complete Experience on Blu on sale for $19.99. Checked their site and it's still listed for $39.99.

You can also sign up for their dumb reward card for an extra 10% off. You get a month free and as long as you cancel within 30 days you get the discount and they don't charge you for it.

My only question is if there is a way to redeem the digital copy. Apparently the offer was only valid thru July of this year and when you put the digital copy of the disc in it says offer expired. Possibly try harassing WB?

Well this I guess is for the people that don't want to wait for it to ship. Plus like I said at the beginning you can get it for 17.99 with the Backstage pass trial.

Wow Suncoast still exists?!?!?! There used to be one in every mall within 100 miles of here and every last one closed up a few years ago. I only liked going in there to get the toys on clearence every now and then.

Suncoast was aquired by FYE (transworld) when they bought out sam Goody. There are still a few left but most were clsoed within the past year. Pretty much any mall that had both an FYE and a Suncoast they closed the suncoast.

bread's done
Back