Hey Sid, can you price match Mario Kart 8 with Amazon AND still get the 20% discount? Or is that something Best Buy won't do?

EDIT: Looked it up on Google, and no, you can't. Hm. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in what u have at ur best buy that's been collecting dust such as old collectors editions or limited editions

Example, my best buy still has Saints Row 3 CE and Splinter Cell Blacklist CE but I'm not interested in either

Dibs on:

1x Mario Golf World Tour (3DS)

1x Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)

during the upcoming B1G1Free sale on 7/20 (amazing deal, looks legit from ad scan leak on Bluray.com)

(PM Sent)

I rarely actually go to the store myself. What I am doing is ordering online for people who would want 20% off, not going to the actual store.

And bump

Have ordered numerous games from him for the 20% off GCU from bestbuy.com and he's 100% legit. Great communication, have several games pre-ordered and have several already purchased. Will continue to do business with for a long time.

Games Purchased:

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Bravely Default

Kirby Triple Deluxe 

Games Preordered:

Destiny Limited Edition

The Last of Us Remastered

Last edited by a moderator:
Have ordered numerous games from him for the 20% off GCU from bestbuy.com and he's 100% legit. Great communication, have several games pre-ordered and have several already purchased. Will continue to do business with for a long time.

Games Purchased:

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Bravely Default

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Games Preordered:

Destiny Limited Edition

The Last of Us Remastered
Thanks you bud! And free bump! :)

bread's done
Back