--

FakeKisser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't get any notification that anyone commented...

In any case...The truth is...It's not as nefarious as you think. I just got the 3DS as a gift and don't want to tell the person I want to return or sell it. Since I got a regular 3DS as Target, I can get some money to buy another game if I sell this one and just keep the regular one.

I said that I bought it on Amazon, because I just didn't want to be bombarded with low offers, and I thought that my original description would lead to less of those offers. I apologize for the dishonesty. I didn't think about how badly it could appear. :(

Though I did see Amazon selling Zelda 3DS XL bundles for $219.99 right before Thanksgiving, but maybe those were from another vendor selling through Prime...

However, I feel I did make a mistake, so, again, I'm sorry for that and will just pull this post. I don't feel it is right for me to continue trying to sell it here just based on my dumb mistake. I made the post quickly without thinking it all through enough and with only the thought of trying to prevent low offers and not thinking about how it would appear to be so dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRAND NEW AND SEALED 3DS XL Zelda Link Between Worlds Limited Edition

$220 Shipped in Continental US (PayPal Payment - no fees to you). Sorry, but, at this time, I don't want to sell outside the CON US.

I got a regular 3DS at Target for $150, so I'm just selling this one for what I paid (got it from Amazon and never opened it - and since it will cost me money to ship it back to Amazon, I'd rather just sell it here and give someone a shot at getting it at this price).

Thanks!
Just wondering, When did Amazon sell the Zelda 3DS Bundle? I have been waiting for them to stock it but never saw it come up.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't get any notification that anyone commented...

In any case, I updated the description with the real story... It's not as nefarious as you think. I just got the 3DS as a gift and don't want to tell the person I want to return or sell it. Since I got a regular 3DS as Target, I can get some money to buy another game if I sell this one and just keep the regular one.

I said that I bought it on Amazon, because I just didn't want to be bombarded with low offers, and I thought that my original description would lead to less of those offers. I apologize for the dishonesty. I didn't think about how badly it could appear. :(

Though I did see Amazon selling Zelda 3DS XL bundles for $219.99 right before Thanksgiving, but maybe those were from another vendor selling through Prime...

bread's done
Back