32GB PS Vita Memory Card $65 New/$55 Used($48 w/ PUR) w/ Coupon @ GS

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Didn't think anyone caught this, but GS has the PS Vita Memory Cards on sale or possibly a permanent drop. The new price is $79.99. It can be used with the $15 off GS coupon right now to make it effectively $64.99. 

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/32gb-playstation-vita-memory-card/98472

They have the used 32GB for $55 with coupon. Also if you have a PUR, seems to take $7 off, making it $48 (Thanks PAULINK)  

Picture of coupon and PUR discount.

gs32gb_zps3e9bac5a.png

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-gamestop-refurbished/102055

Coupon Code:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories. (Thanks litepink)

Use SAVER for free shipping.

This is a great deal who is looking for vita memory for the PS+ sales and people with GS credit.

EDIT: If people are looking to take advantage, do so ASAP. Coupon supposedly ends tomorrow. "GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 8/21/13."

EDIT 2: GUST15 works now until 5/26. If you missed this, this is your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Just ordered a used one for $47.99! Hopefully I can sell my 16GB for about $50 (looks like the going rate on eBay) and upgrade for just a few bucks (after fees). When I got my 16GB (Target price match of Best Buy $29.99 pricing) I sold my 8GB for around the cost of the 16GB. The 16GB was adequate - always had some space (after deleting games I finished and not downloading every PS+ game). With the 32GB I can pretty much download anything I might want to play.
If you still have the packaging for the 16gb and don't want to deal with the hassle of Ebay, it trades in for $38 on Amazon.

If you still have the packaging for the 16gb and don't want to deal with the hassle of Ebay, it trades in for $38 on Amazon.
I keep packaging for a lot of stuff, but not for that. Thanks, though ;). It is only $11.50 as "acceptable" (no packaging).

New one is back in stock. Remember today is the last day for the coupon. Keep your eyes peeled for the used one to come back.

Grabbed a new one. Hated spending the 70 (after tax) for it, but I can justify it with what I save by not buying most of these vita games at full msrp, I guess...

*grumble grumble*

Refurbished just came back in stock.  Thanks a bunch to the OP for this deal, now hopefully I can remember all of the Vita/PSP games I have from PS Plus/deals when adding them onto the card.

^ Shouldn't be paying any shipping - use code SAVER!

My GS order from yesterday supposedly shipped already, although the tracking number doesn't return anything yet.

Also typical Gamestop: it looks like a USPS tracking number but their link brings me to UPS ;).  (Number doesn't give me any info either at UPS or USPS though so I can't be sure of that).

I am really curious as to why they have so many used 32GB cards though.  It doesn't seem like too many of those would get traded in.

Has anyone ever had any problems with refurbished GameStop accessories? Think this is a safe buy?
Haven't bought any used accessories but bought a refurbished iPad and it is in mint condition.

Thanks for the heads up that these were back in stock.

Not meaning to sound like a noob, but how does one buy one with the coupon, used? I'd like to get one... I don't have any PUR coupon or anything. If anyone has one going spare, well.. you know... I'd really appreciate it. :D

GAH

Missed this again during lunch time

Checked when I got home, was out of stock, went to the park

Apparently missed it yet another time an hour ago while I was there

I am not destined to have this :(

It was announced (during Gamescom PC) that the prices of the memory cards are going to be significantly reduced...but no exact price.
I think the 16GB is the only significant one, from $60 to $40. Maybe even the 8GB. The 4GB and 32GB aren't really that great of a drop. With this deal, It's $71 after tax for me for the 32GB one. Decided to pass even though I only have 100mb left on my 16GB and have been swapping games in and out constantly. I fear 32GB for me ain't gonna cut it either and money (GS credit) wasted. I need at least a 64GB. Maybe next year, they'll have one at the current 32GB price. :roll:

Refurbs are back in stock and gust15 and saver are still working! Got it for $51.71 with tax. Thank you OP for posting!

idk what to do... I want to jump at this but then what am I going to do with my 8gb and 16gb cards... :/

Oh well I jumped ahaha. $51 , I had GS credit + trading in my 8gb and 16gb means ~$30 32gb memory card, thats a deal to me :D

Just checked my conformation email and found out why gust15 still worked. It's been extended until 8/26/13. The deal will live for a few more days at least.

Fuuu, debated getting this since it was posted but talked myself out of it. But with gust15 still working and payday tomorrow, I just can't help myself. :3 At least 48gb worth of space should tide me over til the end of the year. Thanks much OP! Great deal on a 32gb card.

Really tempted to get the refurb 32gb right now with gust15/saver/PUR discount. Also should be able to get the tax refunded on a gift card by paying with my trade credit. I just hope they don't release a 64gb card.

Edit - pulled the trigger on one. Too much of my Vita library is digital now so the upgrade will be really nice. If a 64 does end up coming out I guess I'll just have to play the waiting game again to get it cheap haha.

Just bought the refurb and don't have a Vita. What am I doing???
Working your way towards being the guy in your avatar :rofl: At least you'll have it incase you eventually get one. I thought the Vita was a joke until I got a cheap one from Cowboom, now I'm in love with it. :3

Working your way towards being the guy in your avatar :rofl: At least you'll have it incase you eventually get one. I thought the Vita was a joke until I got a cheap one from Cowboom, now I'm in love with it. :3
Is it worth buying a Vita from Cowboom? What grade was your Vita when you bought it?

Is it worth buying a Vita from Cowboom? What grade was your Vita when you bought it?
I got mine when it was the deal of the day a couple weeks ago, It was like $109 and wound up being $138 or so after shipping and a 1 year protection plan. It said all of them were grade 4, but other than 2 or 3 fine scratches on the back, it was in like new condition. I got mine with the mindset that I really only wanted it to play Persona 4 Golden and Soul Sacrifice, and if I didn't like it or the condition I got it in, I'd just put it up on Craigslist. Now I'm really happy I got it when I did. :p

The only thing to keep in mind is that the Vita's presence is about 80% from PSN. Lots of good games available from the store, not so many good games available in cart form. It's pretty hard to find a retailer other than Gamestop that even stocks Vita carts at this point anyway.

Dam. Missed the refurbished. Any chance more pop up? Or should I pull the trigger on a new?
There's definitely a chance. I waited and waited and was finally able to get one, even though checking out was a joke due to GS having a crappy website.

A quick question for all you Vita owners out there - should I keep my brand new 16GB that I bought from AT&T a few months back for $30 or trade it in to Amazon since I now have this 32GB? Most (all but one) of my Vita games are digital thanks to Plus, so I feel I might need them both, but just got into the Vita scene and haven't really had a chance to start filling up the cards.

There's definitely a chance. I waited and waited and was finally able to get one, even though checking out was a joke due to GS having a crappy website.

A quick question for all you Vita owners out there - should I keep my brand new 16GB that I bought from AT&T a few months back for $30 or trade it in to Amazon since I now have this 32GB? Most (all but one) of my Vita games are digital thanks to Plus, so I feel I might need them both, but just got into the Vita scene and haven't really had a chance to start filling up the cards.
I'd suggest getting rid of the 16GB before prices go any lower. The 32GB card can fit quite a few digital games and chances are you won't be playing them all at once. So if you need to, just delete them and download them later.

I don't plan on buying a Vita yet, but It turns out I need a 32GB PSV card since I plan on downloading all of my games.

*sigh* Sucks that they are all out of stock now.

Thanks for this thread. I first bought a new one and then snagged an even cheaper refurbished one when they were available briefly again, will be returning the new one at the store once I get it later today. 

Went in on a refurb 32gb a couple days ago for my future Vita, totalled around $60. Wish I coulda snagged that Walmart console bundle deal though……

Thanks!

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/ps-vita-16gb-mem-card-gs-refurb/101898

This is the link for the refurb 16GB card. It seems to have been removed Yesterday a search for 16GB vita cards would only return the new one.

Combined with Gust5, Saver, and PowerUp rewards it came out to $28.34 after tax. It's a little more expensive per GB ($1.77 instead of $1.50 but still not a bad deal and still in stock.)

E: the $1.50 figure is from the refurb 32GB. If you're talking the new one it's the same cost per GB

bread's done
Back