32GB PS Vita Memory Card $65 New/$55 Used($48 w/ PUR) w/ Coupon @ GS

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Didn't think anyone caught this, but GS has the PS Vita Memory Cards on sale or possibly a permanent drop. The new price is $79.99. It can be used with the $15 off GS coupon right now to make it effectively $64.99. 

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/32gb-playstation-vita-memory-card/98472

They have the used 32GB for $55 with coupon. Also if you have a PUR, seems to take $7 off, making it $48 (Thanks PAULINK)  

Picture of coupon and PUR discount.

gs32gb_zps3e9bac5a.png

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-gamestop-refurbished/102055

Coupon Code:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories. (Thanks litepink)

Use SAVER for free shipping.

This is a great deal who is looking for vita memory for the PS+ sales and people with GS credit.

EDIT: If people are looking to take advantage, do so ASAP. Coupon supposedly ends tomorrow. "GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 8/21/13."

EDIT 2: GUST15 works now until 5/26. If you missed this, this is your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I look at it, the 16GB is just as good of a deal refurbished if you buy 2

16GB refurb (2) 69.98

Gust15             -15.00

PUR                   -7.00

Saver                Free Shipping

Subtotal:             47.98

Gamestop really knows how to package their stuff.
At lease it's in a box 1000x the card size. ;)

Now that I look at it, the 16GB is just as good of a deal refurbished if you buy 2

16GB refurb (2) 69.98

Gust15 -15.00

PUR -7.00

Saver Free Shipping

Subtotal: 47.98
I think having 2 isn't the same as having 1. With 2, you'll need to reconfigure the system every time you swap I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

At lease it's in a box 1000x the card size. ;)

I think having 2 isn't the same as having 1. With 2, you'll need to reconfigure the system every time you swap I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Incorrect. All that has to happen when you switch cards is the system resets, not reconfigure the system.

Hmmmm, just got my Vita so I've only installed one card. What does a "reset" entail?
Basically everytime you change your cards I believe you would have to reinstall whatever you had on it, or whatever you would want on it. Pointless because you would never be able to just have everything you have downloaded all at once.

How does GameStop have so many refurbished 32 GB memory cards as they keep coming back in stock? No one on CAG has even reported trading one in as there is no TIV quote.

This quantity of refurbs makes no sense. Maybe Sony sold a bunch of them sans retail packaging. Or, maybe a whole bunch of them "fell of a truck" and were sold to Gamestop as "used."

Was excited to be able to load up two memory cards worth of games then saw you have to format your card every time you swap them out. I guess I'll throw my 16gig up on craigslist once my 32gig card gets here :/

Was excited to be able to load up two memory cards worth of games then saw you have to format your card every time you swap them out. I guess I'll throw my 16gig up on craigslist once my 32gig card gets here :/
Please tell me this is a joke. I was about to test it out after my persona session...

If anything it'll make a good japanese card I suppose, but I'm not happy about this at all.

Does anyone know if that Power Up Rewards Pro coupon works in-store also?  I managed to find a local store that had a refurbished 32 gb in-stock.

Please tell me this is a joke. I was about to test it out after my persona session...

If anything it'll make a good japanese card I suppose, but I'm not happy about this at all.
Yeah, I'm thinking if I can't sell my 16gig for $30 or so I might as well keep it for japanese PSN buys. :p

No, you don't have to reset or format anything when you switch cards, just turn off your Vita, swap cards and power it back on, that's it.  

This.

It's hilarious people think it formats your card every time. That makes no sense at all.
It makes absolutely no sense, which was why I was confused I had not heard of any outcry about this at all. But thanks Kitsunisan, I will rest easy now.

It makes absolutely no sense, which was why I was confused I had not heard of any outcry about this at all. But thanks Kitsunisan, I will rest easy now.
Now, it's not perfect, if you have one memory card with 10 pages and another with 5 pages, when you switch to the one with 5 it'll get rid of the extra, then when you change back things can get a bit jumbled around, but if you set both to the same number your icons should all stay in place every time you switch.

It's just confusion. I think what happens is if you put in a memory card that was being used with a different PSN account it formats.

Or something like that.

You could, the content manager will back up everything you have on the card or you just pick what you want to move.

I'm not getting 10% off with this, I can apply gust15 and saver, but the total is still $54.99.

You could, the content manager will back up everything you have on the card or you just pick what you want to move.

I'm not getting 10% off with this, I can apply gust15 and saver, but the total is still $54.99.
You have to enter your PUR card number to get the additional 10% off.

Nice! The elusive 32gb card has been caught! Now I can finally download the games I bought from PSN. OK! No more spending for me... Until Tuesday, where I pick up FFXIV:ARR. Then next Tuesday for D3... And the following... DAMN IT I HAVE TO MUCH PREORDERED!

God if I had $250 to drop I would get both a PSV with PS+ and a 32GB memory card. 

If only my school refund money could come faster.

Same, but I just signed up and activated my PUR pro account.

Wonder if they'll restock again :/

Thought the deal was bad...but then again for some reason I got charged for a new one when I clearly presse refurbished lol

Oh god, not even trade ins of my 8GB card would make worth it, would it?
You get around $11 for an 8GB, so two would be around $22-23 thats with PUR and 50%

So like $30 for a 32gb if you can get the refurb one + gust15 code + PUR + SAVER

I traded in my 8gb and 16gb today and now am eagerly awaiting my baby to show up:D

Finally got one, thanks to noticing they changed the GUST15 code expiration to 8/26. Got the 10% off too as a regular PUR member but mine is actually an expired pro.

Screw it, going in-store tomorrow.  There's one in stock nearby, I can use the birthday coupon and trade in my 8 and 16gb memory cards for $35 after the 50% bump.  Hate to do it since I have the packaging for both and can get $44 for them if I trade them in to Amazon, but  the 32gb is so much cheaper at Gamestop after coupons so I still come out ahead.

Screw it, going in-store tomorrow. There's one in stock nearby, I can use the birthday coupon and trade in my 8 and 16gb memory cards for $35 after the 50% bump. Hate to do it since I have the packaging for both and can get $44 for them if I trade them in to Amazon, but the 32gb is so much cheaper at Gamestop after coupons so I still come out ahead.
Hmmm, the BD coupon will work on this?

Screw it, going in-store tomorrow. There's one in stock nearby, I can use the birthday coupon and trade in my 8 and 16gb memory cards for $35 after the 50% bump. Hate to do it since I have the packaging for both and can get $44 for them if I trade them in to Amazon, but the 32gb is so much cheaper at Gamestop after coupons so I still come out ahead.
Now that's a smart decision! I'm glad I wasn't the only one lol

Why not order online? Is it not available anymore?

Also, when you trade in those cards at AMZ, I assume you need the original packaging to qualify as "LN", but how to you present it? Put it back into the slot and tape it???

bread's done
Back