35% off Doc Martens

Journey

CAGiversary!
We want to say thank you to our Dr. Martens Friends and Family by offering special pricing on everything on our web site. For a limited time you can purchase Dr. Martens at a 35% discount with free shipping. Sale pricing will only be available from November 18th through December 4th. So hurry and get a pair of Dr. Martens for yourself or as the perfect gift for the holidays.

To take advantage of this special offer visit our web site at www.dmusastore.com and enter the special offer code "DMFF3505" at checkout.

*I'd give credit where I took this from, but I cant remember........hope it's not a repost......enjoy!*

yea I am nabbing a pair of these tonight or tomorrow, but still have to decide on what I want. Probably getting a pair of low cut boots since I have a pair of rockport shoes and a pair of birkenstock clogs.

Wow, I didn't know Docs were still around. I remember the early 90's where everyone wore Docs, a plaid shirt untucked, and carried around a Manhattan Portage bag. Those were good times.

quick question. I wear a size 14, and I looked on my New Balances and it says it would be the equivalent to a UK 13 1/2, so I was wondering if Doc Marten's run big. Right now I am leaning towards getting a 14 UK but don't want them to fit like clown shoes

14?

:shock:

DAYUM!

All "you've heard it before" kidding aside, they run snug, but they break easily enough. Try adding a few sizes to your cart; once you select a UK size, it will list the US size next to it.

[quote name='mykevermin']14?

:shock:

DAYUM!

All "you've heard it before" kidding aside, they run snug, but they break easily enough. Try adding a few sizes to your cart; once you select a UK size, it will list the US size next to it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the help. I did not even notice that.

The thing about buying clothing online is that I can never visualize what items would look like on me. I need some "winter shoes" though, as long as they're not boots.

"Well you think Doc Martens are the coolest invention
Since someone sliced a loaf of bread in someone else's kitchen.
The plain truth is is that you just plain suck
So why should I tell you not to waste a hundred bucks?"

No offense OP! I've nothing against the shoes, it's just that every time I hear of 'em, I think of the Suicide Machines song.

I realize this adds nothing to the thread. I'm sorry.

And every time I hear the Suicide Machines mentioned, I can't help but think about someone taking Op Ivy's gimmick and running it into the ground and killing it dead, over and over and over.

Funny how that works.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']quick question. I wear a size 14, and I looked on my New Balances and it says it would be the equivalent to a UK 13 1/2, so I was wondering if Doc Marten's run big. [/QUOTE]

Mine certainly don't. I wear a size 10 women's/8 men's or so (depending on brand of course), and I ordered a UK 8 (equivilent to US Women's 10/Men 9) and they fit pretty well. They don't have them in half sizes, at least they don't in some kinds.

For boots though, I think it's probably better to order the bigger size, if you're in the middle. Tight boots will kill your feet. You can always lace them a bit tighter if they're big on you.

bread's done
Back