35K for Gold Nintendo World Championship Cartridge?

Rexall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Would you buy it?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/vgm/2948999842.html

(RARE) NiNTENDO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - $35000 (CENTRAL, NJ---NEW YORK)

Date: 2012-04-09, 4:59PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
MESSAGE ME, WITH ALL OFFERS, I DO PAYPAL, ----WIRE-----WESTERN UNION-----MONEY ORDERS-----CHECKS-----ETC.....OTHER PAYPAL.COM LIKE SITES.....PRODUCT GETS SHIPPED OR PICKED UP..ONLY WHEN MONEY CLEARS...

***WORLD- WIDE- FREE_ SHIPPING!

((**I OWN BOTH CARTS, BELOW, GRAY AND GOLD, THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE UBER-RARE GOLD CART, IF YOUR INTERESTED IN CHEAPER, LESS RARE, CART, SEND ME A MESSAGE.))

**************THIS IS FOR, THE MORE RARE, GOLD CART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

("I've decided its time, to clean out my game room, and sell some of my jewels.")

AN EXCERPT FROM AN ARTICLE...

1-10, MOST RARE GAMES, IN WORLD, (LIST)

2. 1990 Nintendo World Championships (NES)
Price Range: Gray: $4,000 -- $6,100; Gold: $15,000 -- $45,000

Why So Expensive?: In 1990, Nintendo held a 30-city gaming tournament to find the best player in the world. Players had to get the best score in demo versions of three games -- Super Mario Bros., Rad Racer, and Tetris -- all within a six-minute time limit.

At the end of each city's tournament, the winners of each of three age groups were given special gray Championship cartridges exactly like those used in the competition, which means only 90 of these cartridges were distributed. The gold version was sent out to those who won a promotional contest in the pages of Nintendo Power magazine. Only 26 gold games were produced, so they're especially hard to find and command a higher price today.

2nd rarest game in the WORLD, bid with confidence, same day, FREE-SHIPPING, with free insurance(if final bidder excedes 25k)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----QUESTIONS, OFFERS???

---SEND ME A MESSAGE, OR DROP ME AN E-MAIL....**RICKYG732atAOLcom**

---SC_R_US

Maybe if I had Bill Gates money I would. But I'm pulling in like Grad student student... which is to say I'm not making any money at the moment and am, in fact, giving out money.

Considering they've been reproduced to look 100% authentic, I'm not sure I'd trust anyone with an NWC cart unless they had some documentation and a really convincing story of where it came from.

bread's done
Back