360 120GB Hard Drive - $119.97 @ Amazon

[quote name='skrutop']Not bad, but check your local Sears first; they're on clearance there.[/QUOTE]

They've been on clearance for months there, and at Kmart. If anyone finds them at this point, it's pure luck.

I wouldn't be surprised is MSRP on this drops, possibly to $99.99, after they officially announce the much-rumored Elite price drop to $299.99. Might be worth waiting a couple days.

I just bought the 120gb hard drive off of Amazon 10 days ago. I used the 50% off coupon that I got from the trade-in offer, so I only paid $65 for it. If I had waited until today to buy, I guess I would have gotten it for $60. Even less if it had shown up in my quick picks.

Oh well, it’s only $5. No big deal.

What I really don’t wanna see happen though is for a bigger hard drive to get announced before the date that my coupon would have expired (Aug 31). As long as that doesn’t happen, I can live with whatever price-cut the 120GB HD gets in the next few weeks.

as i said in another thread, 120s are nice, but be careful filling them up all of the way, or even 90% of the way, it can slow your system a bit (my blade menu was slow as heck), but i keep it 50%-60% full and it runs perfect now.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back