360+Controller-$150 +COD:MW2+12m Gold Live+L.Batman - $215

Sweetbabyjezuz

CAGiversary!
Okay here's the deal i've got a new 360 on the way, so i'm looking to dump my old one off. I offered it to my best bud at a lower price than this but he's mainly a PC gamer and stated that most of the games he likes are on the PC so he couldn't justify owning one.

Here's the deal.

Xbox 360 20 Gig (No HDMI port)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Lego Batman
12 Month Gold Live Card

for $210 plus shipping.

Or just the

360 + Controller + 12 month live - $150

My ebay id = Sweetbabyjezuz for those that need a reference. I've only bought a couple games off other peoples trade lists before on this site, never sold anything 'til now.

I've had the 360 for 2 years, no problems whatsoever. Comes with all the cables obviously.

Note: Deal is as is, I will not seperate the items, or add items other than the two combos mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop.

Contemplating trading in COD:MW2 instead for about $35 with the +30% trade in offer at gamestop. The controller as well.

[quote name='Sweetbabyjezuz']Price drop.

Contemplating trading in COD:MW2 instead for about $35 with the +30% trade in offer at gamestop. The controller as well.[/QUOTE]

You can get $100 for just your console and controller without the hard drive at GameStop right now. Might be an option for you if you're not getting any bites. :]

bread's done
Back