360 Deal at Dell

[quote name='Wblaze']How do we get Amazon to do a price match?[/QUOTE]
We don't. Amazon makes the choice to pricematch and if they decide to match, the price will be reflected on Amazon.

They won't. Dell always has the best price through coupons. You need Walmart to do this for Amazon to match.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Don't hate, man. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'm not hatin' :) Still just kicking myself for not getting in on the Walmart Xbox deal...

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Don't hate, man. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you like paying taxes. I live in Cali and the state LOVES to screw us whenever we make a purchase. Schwarzenegger says, "bend over" every time i pay sales tax. Amazon is usually always the way to go. I'll pay taxes if the benefits out weigh the pain from the Governator.

Yeah Amazon has the elite for $293 right now no tax for me. I guess if you are in a state that Amazon taxes than this would be a good deal but not for me.

I say wait for Black Friday deals, got my 360 Elite for $300 from then last year, was originally $400.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How hard is it to put the price on the title? :wall:[/QUOTE]

Given the number of people who make this mistake.... I'd say it's pretty hard ;)

bread's done
Back