360 Elite: In stock anywhere?

Hoffgod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm helping a friend try to get a 360 Elite and so far it kinda sucks. It's out of stock everywhere B&M and online that I've looked.

Does anyone know somewhere reliable I can get an Xbox 360 Elite?

I ordered one from videogamecentral.com over the weekend. Got a shipping notice today. They only have bundles but I used a 18% off code - cheapvgcgamer and that works.
Was only $625 when i ordered and had a better selection of free game...but for $530 shipped after code, its a decent deal for an extra controller and 2 games.

im trying to find one for a friend too. cant find any...

only place ive seen is circuitcity.com, they seem to have the most of them cuz its always shows in stock.

my local best buy had some but not in the video game department. they were all next to this TV they have set up with dance dance revolution by the entrance/exit.

[quote name='Hoffgod']I'm helping a friend try to get a 360 Elite and so far it kinda sucks. It's out of stock everywhere B&M and online that I've looked.

Does anyone know somewhere reliable I can get an Xbox 360 Elite?[/quote]

If "NoVa" is anywhere near Steel Valley Commons in Cleveland then yea, there are some around here (especially in the Target) but if not then I think your outta luck :cry:

bread's done
Back