360 freezing constantly!!!

Capthowdy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've had this 360 for about 3 weeks now and have been playing it moderately. Its very well ventilated but this past day or two it has frozen a total of 5 times.....once on COD2 and the other 4 times just this morning on Texas Hold 'em XBLA game in which caused me to lose a substantial amount of cash each time. I still have the receipt for it from Wal-Mart and i'm wondering, should I take it back or what? Like has this happened to any of you guys? Oh and also it runs real loud when its been on for more than an hour at a time.

Nope.

Everything is a-ok. Game on!

--------

Geez, I wish people would use common sense before posting.

"Guys, my Xbox keeps crashing :cry: Should I take it back to the store while I still can or just wait for it to shit out when I'm out of warranty"

my 360 doesn't turn on with power button and controller, just media remote. Then it turns off randomly while playing. The cd tray also doesn't eject unless i wiggle it.

Wow. I don't understand how you guys can put up with this stuff.

My consoles have run smoothly, besides suddenly crapping out after an MS update, and the once-in-a-blue-moon freezing.

The only problem I really have with my 360 is the dvd-drive sometimes sticking, but a little nudge and it pops open.

just exchange it and get a machine that runs smoothly like you paid for. i had issues with disc read errors and freezing, and exchanged it before my 30 days was up at TRU. it's better to deal with the store now, than have to deal with MS over a period of weeks.

bread's done
Back