360 Game Cases

DM7000

CAGiversary!
So I've been trying to look for a 2-Disc game case because I recently bought Oblivion GOTY edition and Gamestop sent me a case that only holds one disc...This bugs me to no end. I've debated swapping it with one of the PS2 games that i have but it bugs me that it has the memory card holder(I'm slightly OCD about game cases)

Does anyone know where I can find xbox 360 cases for cheap, especially ones that hold 2 discs?

Gamestop. Buy the sega superstars tennis/live arcade combo for $3.99ish. Or just go to Gamestop and tell them GS.com sent you the wrong case, would they kindly give you a correct one...

[quote name='DM7000']So I've been trying to look for a 2-Disc game case because I recently bought Oblivion GOTY edition and Gamestop sent me a case that only holds one disc...This bugs me to no end. I've debated swapping it with one of the PS2 games that i have but it bugs me that it has the memory card holder(I'm slightly OCD about game cases)

Does anyone know where I can find xbox 360 cases for cheap, especially ones that hold 2 discs?[/QUOTE]
How cheap are we talking about? I ask because I have a ton of PS3/360/Wii/PS2 cases and most are complete with artwork/manual.

Check my trade list if you want to see the list(post #2).;)

Try sweet talking Blockbuster employees, they have hundreds of game cases in the back that they have no use for.

bread's done
Back