360 GAMES 2 FOR 18 or 26 Shipped! No REASONABLE OFFER DECLINED WTB: RROD 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I want to purchase a ps3. Right now, i m just entertaining offers, i have paypal and would willing to purchase a semi functioning ps3 if it is capable of displaying and functioning correctly through HDMI, since some ps3's, have the problem where only HDMI works and composite does not work.Not looking for anything to be included since i dont have too much paypal to offer.

As for the 360, which i'm mainly interested in. I'm offering $50 shipped for the console only if it has RROD. However, it must not be tampered with, thus leaving the seal intact. If you would like to include more options such as hard drive, power brick, etc. ill go up in price. I want this so i can fix it and give it to my younger brother.

Entertain Me!

+2 For 18 Shipped+
*2 For 26 Shipped*

:360:
+All Pro Football 2k8-$8+
+Guitar Hero II-$12+
*Gears Of War-$16*
+Lost Planet(Sealed)-$10+
*C&C Red Alert 3(Sealed)-$16*
*Fracture(Sealed)-$14*
Assassin's Creed LE (May be missing items, it has, Tin, Cover Sleeve, Altiar Mini Fig, Comic, Game)-$22
*Mass Effect-$14*
*Eternal Sonata-$15*

Last edited by a moderator:
you're best bet is gonna be ebay since most 360s are still covered by the 3 year extension. i found a few for around that price plus accessories.

I have an Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle i would be willing to sell and i can break you a discount since it would be for your little brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back