360 Games for $49.99 @ CompUSA 4/30/06 - 5/6/06

Which is overall the better game between Far Cry and Battlefield? I've played the demo of Battlefield and liked it for the most part, but a lot of people seem to like Far Cry. Is Far Cry that buggy? How stable is Battlefield? Or should I just wait it out for something better?

MjC

[quote name='Kuma']too bad it wasnt tomb raider[/quote] If you check the cag trading section there's a tomb raider legend going for $41.00 That's really ultra cheap

[quote name='Kuma']too bad it wasnt tomb raider[/QUOTE]

Tomb raider was $49 at CC all last week...where were you?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']So price match to BB and use a $5 off coupon if not a $10 if available?[/QUOTE]

Some BB's (like mine) don't let you do both pm AND coupon...YMMV, but if you can pull it off at yours, I'd jump on it.

Thanks OP.
Picked up BF2:MC yesterday from BB. Got it for $48.99 (110% PM to CompUSA) + I grabbed a $5 off coupon from those little books they had laying around. $43.99 + tax. Not bad.

Problem is that I can't seem to login to the EA servers on the 360. I have BF2 for PC and it may have something to do with my Xbox GamerTag and my EA account... Still trying to figure it out. Not really happy about it after just plunking down cash for a game, then finding out I can't play with my buddies last night...

[quote name='BlackDogJake']
Thanks OP.
Picked up BF2:MC yesterday from BB. Got it for $48.99 (110% PM to CompUSA) + I grabbed a $5 off coupon from those little books they had laying around. $43.99 + tax. Not bad.

Problem is that I can't seem to login to the EA servers on the 360. I have BF2 for PC and it may have something to do with my Xbox GamerTag and my EA account... Still trying to figure it out. Not really happy about it after just plunking down cash for a game, then finding out I can't play with my buddies last night...[/QUOTE]

Maybe EA got mad that you didn't pay full price. :)

bread's done
Back