360 Games - Resale Values?

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have PDZ and Kameo, beat both to hell and back :p
Where is the best place to trade em in or sell them?

I want to get at least $60 for both combined so I can get a new game coming out (i.e. Fight Night Round 3, Oblivion, Blazing Angels)

Keep in mind, I do not have access to a credit card.

Selling the games here, would you need to have a credit card?
How would I go about selling stuff?
Packing it in a cardboard box, shipping it out, then getting...money?

[quote name='shadow9689']Selling the games here, would you need to have a credit card?
Packing it in a cardboard box, shipping it out, then getting...money?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='shadow9689']Selling the games here, would you need to have a credit card?
Packing it in a cardboard box, shipping it out, then getting...money?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a Paypal account? Usually around here it's based on trust - there is trader/buyer/seller feedback for every person here though so you can kind of get a sense of how trustworthy someone is. As a new trader you would probably mail the game and then await payment once it is received.

The mods are on top of things too in case anything goes wrong although there are no guarantees. Find someone with some positive feedback and deal with them. I've done about 16 trades/sales here without incident (5 on the new system and 11 before we switched over and lost our prior feedback).

Problem is, I don't have a PayPal account.
Don't you need a credit card to set one up?

And, I've never shipped out anything before, in terms of packages, aka packing them myself.
Do I get the box from the post office?

[quote name='shadow9689']Problem is, I don't have a PayPal account.
Don't you need a credit card to set one up?

And, I've never shipped out anything before, in terms of packages, aka packing them myself.
Do I get the box from the post office?[/QUOTE]

You don't need Paypal but it sure does help for online transactions. I don't think you need a credit card to set it up - just a bank account. It's really easy once you get verified. As for packaging, just use your head - I only send things out in the condition that I would want to receive it in. This generally involves a small box with bubble wrap or a padded envelope. You can get mailing supplies at Staples or Office Max - the post office charges too much.

[quote name='shadow9689']I have PDZ and Kameo, beat both to hell and back :p
Where is the best place to trade em in or sell them?

I want to get at least $60 for both combined so I can get a new game coming out (i.e. Fight Night Round 3, Oblivion, Blazing Angels)

Keep in mind, I do not have access to a credit card.[/QUOTE]

Is the PD the collector's edition?

PDZ I have is standard, not collector's.
And through CAG trading, is it possible to do straight up cash through the mail?

EDIT: I think I have a bank account, problem is, I don't manage it.
It's my college savings, hence controlled by my parents :p

Well, I sold my standard verison of PDZ into ebgames and got $33.50 in credit for it. Pretty good, since I only spent $40 on it...and this was about 1 week ago.

Any box around teh house would be fine. If its got a label turn it inside out and tape it back shut.

Deal with someone with nice feedback and given that you have no trades it would most likely be you sending first.

Shipping for them together priority with delivery confirmation would probably run 6 or so. Take that into account. If you ship them seperately figure for such ~$5 or so each.

There is a trader forum on here. Post them up and go from there.

bread's done
Back