360 Hard drive transfer cable?

Yoohoo1231

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So my launch 360 just died on Saturday, and I bought a new Elite to replace it, but I was wondering how long it'll take to get the transfer cable sent out to me so that I can, you know, use all my old saves and files. Anybody know?

I think people are saying 3-5 days....I am curious also as I just faxed in a form on Sunday (some said FAX might be faster). Does anyone know if they send you a tracking e-mail since you can provide your e-mail address?

Thanks...if I don't get anything by Friday I will call. My old XBOX is supposed to be an XMAS gift. I know I can give it to him without the HDD, but it would be ideal if he had it.

[quote name='DomLando']I called them. Got it in 2 days. I don't think they send you any tracking info.[/QUOTE]

Did you call the 1-800-4MY XBOX number? Just curious as I want to check to see if they received my order.

Wow, I called the 1-800 # and they were just clueless....hopefully it already shipped as I faxed it on Sunday. I just wanted to make sure the fax was received.....no clue.

mine took about 4 days from the day I faxed it. But I wasnt in too much rush (I had a launch box, and was weary, so I bought an elite)

Just be patient. The transfer took me about an hour...that was painful.

I called about my cable and they said they NEVER received the order/fax....oh well, she put one through via the 1-800 #. She said it should take 1-3 weeks for this item. I hope she is wrong. I also hope they don't communicate with the Migration people and maybe I will still get my one from when it was faxed.

I noticed the Migration address is out of Indiana....so hopefully I get it before XMAS. I need to gift my old XBOX 360.

bread's done
Back