360 HD DVD player $131 at Sam's club

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Select local Sam's Clubs are selling the Xbox 360 HD DVD Player for a low $130.99. Others are selling them for $149.99. In-store only. Before tax. (YMMV but it seems to be a large market discount.)

From the guys at Tech Bargains
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/86281[/quote]

Called my local Sam's Club $181, just like the website says. I'd get it for $131.

Shame I am checking mine tonight, our Metro-Atlanta store gets the phoned price checks wrong too often to count. Have to Recon it myself to be sure.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Select local Sam's Clubs are selling the Xbox 360 HD DVD Player for a low $130.99.
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/86281[/QUOTE]

I'd actually bite at that price. This might actually be worth making the trip to Sam's and being disappointed for. I mean, if there's that small chance, and I could save $50, then it might be worth driving out there. I know better than to get my hopes up for this though.

[quote name='AndrewWiggin']The one in Laurel, MD, is selling them at $181...anyone else have better luck?[/QUOTE]
MY sams int North Richalnad Hills, Tx had 2 left for 125 ish after I bought one.

[quote name='fait74']MY sams int North Richalnad Hills, Tx had 2 left for 125 ish after I bought one.[/quote]

Thats an hour drive for me... but I already have one... bought it with the $40 off $200 at Circuit city.

Greenville SC - $181 as usual.

Why do I keep getting suckered into going to check on these things? The Greenville store is a barren desert for clearance or any other deals. Anderson might be better. I'll try calling tomorrow.

If someone can buy an extra one for $130, I'll pay $150 + shipping for it. If youre already going to get one for yourself anyway, you can grab an extra one and make $20. I'll pay via PayPal.

Mine was $159. The wireless headset was a decent deal at $45, but I just can't bring myself to get it when I already have a wired one.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']Anderson, SC Sam's Club price: $181

Oh well It was worth trying on this one but I struck out as usual.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to check the Myrtle Beach location... Just our luck they excluded South Carolina for any clearance items.

bread's done
Back