360 Headset Please

kev

CAGiversary!
I have now gone through 5 360s headsets (number 5 broke randomly this morning while playing). I'm ready to stop buying these MS ones. Does anyone know of any other brands that are worthwhile?

Also, I saw there is an adapter to use any 2.5mm headset, anyone have any of those that work well? I know most on PC are USB now so I'm guessing that may now work so well...

How do they break? I've had mine for a while and I've had no problems, anyways I would go for a wireless one after having so many normal ones break.

[quote name='WordLife565']why don't you just invest in a wireless 360 headset. They are much better.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's exactly what I was asking, what other options people had gone with. I'll look into them.

Thanks.

The wireless headset is dreadful (had 2 in the past). I would recommend the wired one that comes with the messaging kit. It is redisgned ...I like it better.

This isn't exactly on the cheap side, but I've heard wonderful things about it. I myself can't give you any real feedback because I don't have one. I'd give it a shot.

I just wonder how you've managed to break 5 headsets? I'm not exactly the most careful person with my MS headsets and I've only broken one since launch.

I have had the same trouble, my wired headset to just recently broke, just randomly, i try to use it 1 day and it doesn't work. My brother ordered a Limited Edition Halo 3 Wireless Headset for 360 off ebay, for like $42 shipped, we hear its 1 of the best, and people like it!

bread's done
Back