360 now ! KY

Congrats to the OP...

we need a KY CAGs introduction thread.

/western KY CAG, but posts in the IN CAG threads because most of my gaming $ goes across the Ohio River

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Congrats to the OP...

we need a KY CAGs introduction thread.
[/quote]

Thank you,
I think I'm too much of a n00b to organize a Ky CAGing thread.
But if someone leads, I'm sure to follow.

do you realize how many Target stores are in louisville? I went to the store out by tinseltown movie theaters yesterday and the guy working in the back said they sold out of their 40 premium kits by tuesday and were down to 1 green box

I refuse to get a green box 360 =/ even if this means looking at my oblivion game case til june [meh ll probibly crack when i get paid and get the first one i see]

next time list a location if ya dont mind.

[quote name='DantheApe']do you realize how many Target stores are in louisville? I went to the store out by tinseltown movie theaters yesterday and the guy working in the back said they sold out of their 40 premium kits by tuesday and were down to 1 green box

I refuse to get a green box 360 =/ even if this means looking at my oblivion game case til june [meh ll probibly crack when i get paid and get the first one i see]

next time list a location if ya dont mind.[/quote]
Sorry bout that. I'm right next to Tinsletown and that was where I found my 360 last week.
EB said they had some Sunday also when I went to cash in on the b2g1. But, I just stopped by Meijer, Target, EB, & GS.
The only one I saw was the lonely green box still left behind @ Target.
They did say they are expecting more this week. I'll keep checking, Dan. If I score, I'll PM you.

thanks...im still holding hope I'll luck upon on my own bt any help is appreciated

*sigh* my wallet dosent know what's hit it between my fiance' getting a ds for her birthday [im gettin her a ds, animal crossing, and super princess peach] and my quest for a 360 [got Oblivion and Rumble Roses waiting for it...just need a new live subscription box and mabey DOA4]

bread's done
Back