360 Oblivion(GOTY) $22.49 new at Kmart(YMMV)

bengalboy

CAGiversary!
After finding Fallout 3(regular edition) for $19.99 the other day, I decided to check a closing Kmart store down the road here in the SW suburbs of Chicago that was running everything up to 40% off and found the 360 edition of Oblivion(GOTY edition) there and the clerk that was unlocking the glass case of games scanned it and it was only $22.49 instead of $30. I'm not sure if all closing stores share the same reduced prices or not but worth looking into for anyone that has held off on this game to this point. Great price considering what Live sells the DLC for separately.

not sure this belongs in the main thread, esp since your store is closing. you should try the regional threads.

in before the DLoCk, but first I wanted to express my utter disgust at Shivering Isles XBLA price: 2,400 MS points!

$30, for those who can't easily convert to Gatesopoly, the same price as the whole retail shebang's MSRP.

[quote name='deletion']not sure this belongs in the main thread, esp since your store is closing. you should try the regional threads.[/QUOTE]
This. At least it's not "after YMMV $10 off $20 coupon!" XD

[quote name='joshnorm']How is this a terrible deal? He got it for 3 dollars more then what you paid[/QUOTE]

Because my friend just went to the kmart by me and they do not have it that is why lol.

bread's done
Back