360 Pro Or 360 Elite? Advice Please

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Ok so i have enough referrals through TRAINN to get either of these systems, my exact options are

A: 360 Elite
B: 360 Pro + 1 Game
C: $350 Cash
D: $375 GC

now the problem is i really want a white console as it matches my quick charge kit, wii, and the 360 Pioneer Surround Sound system... here's my current setup

op1tz5.jpg

now i really want a 120gb hd but again i want a white console, and if i get the Pro with the 1 game that basically robs me of potentially "$40" of credit ($360 versus $400)... and the GC/Cash won't be enough for a elite or even a pro/game (unless it's amazon where there is no tax)... what do u guys think based on the picture, won't it look weird to have the black console with all white accessories? not to mention that not in the picture is the tv/cable box which are silver that go well with the disc tray of the HD-DVD Player/360 & the buttons on the surround unit & the wii stand... am i being too picky? tell me what u guys would do

thanks in advance

EDIT: Fudge, the elite also comes with an HDMI cable but the Pro does not... and it looks sexier on it's own but with my setup i'm not sure
2zzuqde.jpg

EDIT 2: Since i'm gonna use HDMI w/ optical out i would need the official 360 hdmi cable because of this little adapter only included in the elite
b6amgg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with the Pro system. The 60GB harddrive should be enough but if not, sell the harddrive on here or ebay and get you the 120GB.

the elite should come with the HDMI audio adapter and HDMI, at least mines did. You could just use a 3rd party HDMI and plug it into the audio adapter that's what you really need.

Take the cash and pay off a credit card. If you don't have any bills, then buy a 120GB HD and save the rest. You already have a 360 that you like.

[quote name='depascal22']Take the cash and pay off a credit card. If you don't have any bills, then buy a 120GB HD and save the rest. You already have a 360 that you like.[/QUOTE]

lol i should do that but i probably wont... the problem with my 360 is it doesnt read discs and is out of warranty... plus i need a bigger hard drive...

If it doesn't read discs, just get the Pro and 1 game. That way you can save up for a 120 GB HD but it's not like you'll be hurting for space with a 60 GB. Besides, you said you really wanted the white color.

I'd go with the Elite, regardless of what "color coordination" you're trying to go for... why worry about maybe having to possibly upgrade your HDD later on or even buying an HDMI cable/audio when the Elite comes with both.

The Elite is worth it, especially if you plan on installing games to your HDD, too.

Get the 60gb pro. The color is better for you and you don't need 120gb, 60gb is more than enough.

bread's done
Back