360 Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $34.99 Play-Asia Region-Free

thakingrocka

CAGiversary!
seems they finally gave us a weekly deal worth going for. the shipping is usually around 3.50 or so. the Asia edition is region-free and it's entirely in english.

for those of you on the fence, a price drop may be in order from the usual domestic american shops. the deal is good for another 5 days, so you have a little time to decide after checking out the newest weekly ads to see if the US version does drop.

edit: i didn't put the link because i wasn't sure how to do it so that cheapy gets his commission or whatever. affiliate link i think it's called. i hope the link posted below goes through cag. and yeah, it's the weekly deal, so it's right there on the front page.

Shipping makes this closer to around $40, but it's still a good deal I suppose. I'd probably buy it if I weren't busy with GTA4 and didn't have about 15 other games sitting on my shelf, still in the shrink wrap (including the first Vegas).

Also I know he forgot the link but it's not that hard to find; it's right on the front page of Play-Asia's website.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-2hl6.html

i would prefer a new copy of the SE for 38.50, but for reference, the LE comes with the following:

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Limited Edition
  • Includes Collectible Poker Chip Key Chain
  • Limited Edition Bonus Disk
  • Exclusive Strategy Video: With insider tips and secrets from the developers, pro gamers, and Frag Dolls you won't get anywhere else.
  • Pro Gamer Interview: Get an exclusive look at the life of a pro gamer with MLG player FinestX.
  • MLG Pro Circuit '07 Season Highlights: Watch the pros take on the most heated matches of '07.
  • Tom Clancy's EndWar(TM) Sneak Peek: Join the Frag Dolls for a hands-on look at the latest thrilling game in the Tom Clancy arsenal.
like most LEs, it is loaded with all sorts of stuff that you may look at once, but probably won't even pay attention to beyond your initial opening of the game. on ebay, the one ending soonest is 46 with 4 for shipping, and it still has 10 hours to go.

bread's done
Back