360 Rentals?

p00p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
My friend just picked himself up a 360 and Project Gotham. However, we want to check out a couple other games for the system without laying down a lot of money. Do any B&M stores rent 360 games, or is it only online like Gamefly?
Thanks a lot for you help.

Blockbuster rents them but require a credit card on the account, debit cards don't work. Hollywood video rents them and mine actually had multiples of most games rather than 1 of each at Blockbuster. They have all the launch games but they have all been rented out every time i've been there and as of thursday morning they didn't have DOA4 to rent yet.

Gamefly is where it's at go to Best Buy and buy the 2 month 2 out at a time prepaid rental thing for like $20. Mine just expired and when I went to cancel they offered me another month for $14.99 2 out at a time and I just extended my membership. I'll cancel next month and just do another 2 month deal using a new email address.

[quote name='tigerjh81']gamefly is the way to go cheap and easy just takes extra days.. bleh[/QUOTE]
You can get 10 day free trial and the used prices are pretty nice.

bread's done
Back