360 - Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions - $49.99 @ Target

gpthree

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I was in a couple Targets today and saw they have this game on sale. It still qualifies for the $20 gift card if you purchase it with Halo Reach.

Not sure if this is listed in any of the Halo threads with the 49.99 price.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Just a side note, Amazon has this game for $49.23 eligible for Free Saver Shipping, or 2-Day Shipping for Prime members.[/QUOTE]

And for both consoles, too.

[quote name='token2k6']I find it strange that a lot of these are $49.99. I think BB has it like this, they also have HAWX 2 for $50..[/QUOTE]

But HAWX will be $19.99 in a few weeks its a Ubisoft game

[quote name='token2k6']I find it strange that a lot of these are $49.99. I think BB has it like this, they also have HAWX 2 for $50..[/QUOTE]

Didnt HAWX2 retail price start at 49.99?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Just a side note, Amazon has this game for $49.23 eligible for Free Saver Shipping, or 2-Day Shipping for Prime members.[/QUOTE]

CRAP! I hope my trade ins get there soon($30, and I have a $20 GC!). hurry, ups, HURRY!

[quote name='joshnorm']So seriously is this posted anywhere for Target? I would like to go PM but obviously can't be done on my word.[/QUOTE]

you can always try!

[quote name='joshnorm']So seriously is this posted anywhere for Target? I would like to go PM but obviously can't be done on my word.[/QUOTE]

There's little price tag showing 49.99 under the game cases in the store, but the flyer showing the Halo Reach promotion makes it seems Spiderman is 59.99. So you'll have to have your PM store call them.

My stores had little shelf tags below each that denoted it as a "temporary price cut" rather than a sale price. I haven't seen anything in an ad or otherwise printed, though.

bread's done
Back