360: Tekken 6 & Bayonetta (used).....$15 w/free shipping

Yeah, Bayonetta is VERY tempting. But I'm trying to cut back on my spending and get through some of my backlog, so I'll probably end up passing. :/

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Yeah, Bayonetta is VERY tempting. But I'm trying to cut back on my spending and get through some of my backlog, so I'll probably end up passing. :/[/QUOTE]I HIGHLY recommend Baynoetta to anyone who likes beat-em-ups. I'm not exaggerating - this game is THE BEST action game I've played since the God of War series. The fighting engine is simplistic with dozens of combos, many combinations of weapons to play, bosses galore, and a visual aesthetic that will blow your mind.

Bayonetta - great game. Pure gaming pleasure. Dare I say even better than God of War series or any other action game. EVER. MADE.

[quote name='hypertails02']I HIGHLY recommend Baynoetta to anyone who likes beat-em-ups. I'm not exaggerating - this game is THE BEST action game I've played since the God of War series. The fighting engine is simplistic with dozens of combos, many combinations of weapons to play, bosses galore, and a visual aesthetic that will blow your mind.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta is better than God of War 3 as far as I'm concerned. Any action fan that doesn't pick this up for $15 is really missing out.

[quote name='killbomb']bayonetta is better than god of war 3 as far as i'm concerned. Any action fan that doesn't pick this up for $15 is really missing out.[/quote]

amen!!!

Nice, I ended up biting on Bayonetta. Used a $5 coupon I had and along with my 10% for being a member so my final total was $9.23! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Killbomb']Bayonetta is better than God of War 3 as far as I'm concerned. Any action fan that doesn't pick this up for $15 is really missing out.[/QUOTE]
Amen x2.

I Never liked the DMC series and honestly God or War has gotten stale but Bayonetta was a blast from start to finish.

[quote name='jhferry']Do you need to be a member? Only thing I see is a keep price for price (Bayonetta)[/QUOTE]

You get more benefits for being a member, but no you don't need to a subscribed member to buy it. Tempted with Bayonetta as well, tight on money atm.

Bayo was fun on my first playthrough but didn't hold up for some reason to me...and this is coming from someone who played DMC and NG countless times.

Still, not a bad pickup at all for $15. Thinking about ordering it again for myself. If it's still available when I get back I may just bite.

**Edit:looks like Bayo is OOS for now. Oh well, we'll see if it ever comes back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back