360 Trade in Dilemma

mpaullin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (100%)
Hey all,

So I just scored a pretty sweet deal on Craigslist getting a R2 D2 360 with a bunch of games for $150. I already have a 360, do my plan is to trade one of em towards a next gen system for profit. My dilemma is which system do I trade. I bought mine new about 2 years ago. Its the 250 gb slim that came with Kinect. The star wars system has a bigger hard drive, was released more recently, and looks freaking awesome. But I don't know how well it was treated. I mean it ooks good, plays games good, and it can connect to Live. Do the slims seem to be pretty reliable across the board? Which system should I trade?

Yes, the slims are reliable. Had mine for about three years and I wasnt sure how used it was when I got mine either but it's still going strong.

The R2D2 is cool but I would try to sell/trade it just because its newer and you should get more for it so that means less out of pocket for the Xbox One but if you are just a huge SW fan, keep it cause it's sweet. Can't go wrong either way.

Slims are reliable across the board. I would get rid of the older system, as it sounds like your pretty stoked about the R2D2 design. That right there should seal the deal.

bread's done
Back