360 trade ins. Help

Alba69

CAG Veteran
Hey im new to this forum and idk where to post this so move it if its in the wrong place. Okay so I plan on trading in Gears 2, Halo 3, Orange Box, and L4D to gamestop. Right now they have a trade in 4 games and get an extra $20. Would this qualify? like the games. Im really unsure about the Orange box being accepted. So would this deal work out because I want to pre order Borderlands from them. Please respond. Thanks

[quote name='Alba69']Hey im new to this forum and idk where to post this so move it if its in the wrong place. Okay so I plan on trading in Gears 2, Halo 3, Orange Box, and L4D to gamestop. Right now they have a trade in 4 games and get an extra $20. Would this qualify? like the games. Im really unsure about the Orange box being accepted. So would this deal work out because I want to pre order Borderlands from them. Please respond. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Those four games should qualify. You can always call up your local Gamestop and makes sure prior to trading them in, but those games all get over $2 (which they have to be over).

bread's done
Back