360 Wireless Adapter???

buy.com has them for $89.99 w/ free shipping. Use the google checkout to get it for $79.99. That's the best I know of.

they are $45 on Microsoft's retail training site but you have to work for a retailer that sells microsoft products to get it

also...many other usb access ports/bridges/dongles work with the 360 and cost WAY less....just do some searching

When i first got my 360 on launch , i hooked up to LIVE wirelessly. Hardwire is the way to go , I got rid of all my wireless JUNK!!! The microsoft wireless adapter is alrite but , come on why spend way more for wireless hookup than hardwire , at least with hardwire you get no lag!!! PS - yea 6 months after havein said junk traded it in . . . . YAY!!!

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']When i first got my 360 on launch , i hooked up to LIVE wirelessly. Hardwire is the way to go , I got rid of all my wireless JUNK!!! The microsoft wireless adapter is alrite but , come on why spend way more for wireless hookup than hardwire , at least with hardwire you get no lag!!! PS - yea 6 months after havein said junk traded it in . . . . YAY!!![/quote]

there is no "lag" with wireless....i have my laptop, pc, ds and 360 hooked up wirelessly and have none of this lag you speak of. I even stream movies from my pc to my 360 and still get no lag....I have the router in the living room next to the phone and the lap top and ds roam free throughout the house. The pc is in the bedroom and the 360 is under the tv...why would anyone want wires running all over their house? Wireless has become VERY affordable and is easy and convenient....i have the official xbox 360 wireless adapter and it works flawlessly...the only reason i have one is because i happened to have extra money at the time and splurged on it...

as for going wireless with the 360 all you need to do is a little research.....the original xbox's wireless adapter bridge works perfectly with the xbox 360 and can be picked up for under $30...you just have to do a little footwork instead of being lazy and assuming the 360 adapter is your only option

I heard there is a way to use your laptop (that has a wireless card) and a cord, and without any extra hardware, give your 360 wireless. Is there any truth to this? And does anyone here know how?

[quote name='VipFREAK']Wired IS sure fire though... Wireless is only good when it works.[/quote]

when doesn't it work? The only reason it wouldnt work is because you dont kno how to set it up....the only time my wireless hasnt worked was a few wweeks ago when the internet went down in my area for a few hours...thing is the wireless network still worked fine....i could still print from my laptop, stream movies to my xbox, etc.....

I can understand if you have a crappy router or shitty internet service but as long as you have decent stuff wireless is just as good as wired..hell its better because im not tethered to anything and can put my stuff anywhere i want

Weak signal, go some place like work where they don't have it setup right, you have a service like mine where for no reason it dies.

Well I use the Logitech Play Link set of wireless bridges and they seem to work fine. They retail for around $30-$40, but thanks to CAG, I got them a while back for under twenty. I havent noticed any lag (though admittedly I dont play FPS games) and I havent had a download fail because of the bridges. Plus, I can also use it for my PS2 if I cared to (which really, I dont ;)).

bread's done
Back