360 wireless controller losing connection

roachie17

CAGiversary!
This is the first time that this has happened to me.
I was playing GRAW last night and all of a sudden, the wireless controller shuts off by itself. Happened twice.

Could it be because of low battery or something else?

Thanks!

This happened to me also last night while playing Fight Night 3. I replaced the batteries, and it still continued to happen. I was about ready to go to bed, so I just shut it off. The second set of batteries were brand new, so I hope that my controller isn't going bad.

[quote name='Owen']If your batteries are low, the light ring around the guide button will spin around every so often.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip! I noticed this was happening earlier in the night, but I didn't think much of it or even think to connect it to the low battery problem I had later.

Oh yeah....I noticed that the ring of light was spinning since 2 nights ago. Gotta change the batteries then.

Thanks!

[quote name='Scorch']You didn't even bother checking the battery meter?[/QUOTE]

Whadda mean?!?!? Batteries last FOREVER!!! You never need to change them. :::Sarcasm to the OP:::

[quote name='pimpinc333']Whadda mean?!?!? Batteries last FOREVER!!! You never need to change them. :::Sarcasm to the OP:::[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you have the rechargeable battery pack, you don't need to change them. All you have to do it plug it in. ;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Actually, if you have the rechargeable battery pack, you don't need to change them. All you have to do it plug it in. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure but the point is that they still lose a charge. So you'll have to do something if you wanna keep playing IE Change the batteries or toss on a plug to recharge it. ;)

[quote name='Scorch']You didn't even bother checking the battery meter?[/quote]

OK, is it me? I can't find the battery meter...where is it?

when you hit the guide button on the top of that blade it will show a batteryt meter. My experience is that the meter is total BS and doesn't reflect the battery life at all. Mine are always at half battery when the charge kit dies off.

My battery meter is ok....it's NEVER completely full, but drains...it goes to 1 bar when it's about to die. I use rechargeable batteries, so I'm always ready.

bread's done
Back