360 Wireless Controller with PC and 360

Needles-Kane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Hello, I tried searching for this but was unsuccessful.

I want to use a 360 controller on PC and was thinking of getting the wireless adapter. The problem is; I have a PC and 360 and I'm not sure how turning on the controller to sync with the PC would not turn on my 360. Does anyone know how to handle this situation?

Thanks a lot! I hope I don't have to buy 2 wired controllers for coop when I already own to wireless.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Hello, I tried searching for this but was unsuccessful.

I want to use a 360 controller on PC and was thinking of getting the wireless adapter. The problem is; I have a PC and 360 and I'm not sure how turning on the controller to sync with the PC would not turn on my 360. Does anyone know how to handle this situation?

Thanks a lot! I hope I don't have to buy 2 wired controllers for coop when I already own to wireless.[/QUOTE]

lots of ways. be creative. it's really not a big deal. yeah, it's inconvenient if your 360 and PC's are close to each other. but once it's synced to the PC, it won't turn on your 360. it's only an issue if you're constantly moving the controller back and forth between the 360 and PC.

1) you can turn off the 360 by pushing the power button on the front of the console when you're attempting to sync the controller to the PC

2) get a dedicated 360 controller to use with the PC (you can always use it again on the 360 if you want multiplayer action)

3) unplug the 360

4) cover up the 360

me personally, I really only use the 360 controller on the PC when it comes to emulators. I don't buy many PC games and mostly play on the Xbox.

360 support on the pc is a lot better now. actually when a non rts game doesnt support than reviewers mark down teh game because well it's 2012 and you should have controller support in a game!

Anyways i played half of skyrim on the 360 controller and surprisingly liked that much better than the mouse and keyboard.

think even that mmo tera supports it. :)

bread's done
Back