360 Wireless Network Adapter

GuardianE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Official or not. I just want something relatively painless and affordable. I know there have been deals in the past that I've missed out on, but now I'm searching for a friend so that he can afford to play online.

Anybody know of some good deals?

You should be able to get an original xbox wireless adapter pretty cheap on Ebay. They work with 360s too. Normal price range is $40-50 but if you're lucky, you might find it for 20-40. A wireless bridge is also an alternative and you should be able to find cheap just about anywhere as long as you have your eye for it. I think newegg is selling one right now for about $30.

Thanks for the response. So, for the wireless bridge, does he just have to plug it in and configure the 360's wireless settings? Is there anything he has to do beyond that?

[quote name='GuardianE']Thanks for the response. So, for the wireless bridge, does he just have to plug it in and configure the 360's wireless settings? Is there anything he has to do beyond that?[/quote]

If you get a wireless bridge you will set it up to connect to your wifi connection then just plug the xbox into it through an ethernet cable.

You can also find a used wireless router that is DD-WRT compatible and use that. You can probably find a good FAQ about it through a google search.

i would get one in EBGames B2g1 free deal. plus you can get 20% off using the new/used accessories coupon and your edge card

[quote name='fazfznz']i would get one in EBGames B2g1 free deal. plus you can get 20% off using the new/used accessories coupon and your edge card[/quote]

using 10% off coupon is Extremely YMMV with B2G1 deal.

I'm actually looking for the MN-740 because it works fine with XBOX 360 and is cheaper ... but I can't find it less then $50 anywhere .. including eBay. I don't really want to pay $50 for it. I could get the LinkSys WRT54G-TM w/ DD-WRT for $59 on eBay, so it doesn't make sense. I think an old product which is Officially only supported by the old XBOX shouldn't be going for more then $25 ~ $30. I'm surprised it's going upwards of $49.

bread's done
Back