(360) WWE All Stars Brawl Stick $29.99 on Amazon.com

I don't like to purchase something from a third party seller. But I guess I'm wrong!
sig.jpg
8-[

thanks, OP!
got one ($29.99 shipped). so glad to finally get a fight stick.
looking forward to play ssf4, sf3, and mvc2 properly.

picked this up last month on the same deal. good stuff. i'd highly recommend buying a sanwa joystick, i replaced the buttons and joystick soon after buying it. replacing the buttons feels like it was a little bit of a waste of money, since the sanwas don't seem too much different. but the joystick replacement i'd highly recommend over the stock one.

what's the little black thing that comes in the box? the little black plastic triangle thing, couldn't figure out what that was for, seems like it has something to do with the mic but couldn't figure it out.

also anyone know about a list of games that work well with the 360 sticks (not fighters obviously, stuff you wouldn't expect to work fine, like jet set radio)? you'd think it'd be intuitive but some games just don't work, like bubble bobble seems perfect but you can't get past the title screen bc the game doesn't recognize the inputs

^ If you want a stick that you can use on other non-fighters you should get a MadCatz stick. Most of their sticks have a functionality that lets you switch the joy stick between acting like a right analog stick, left analog stick or d-pad. No matter how poorly the experience ends up being you can play any game with a MadCatz stick.

[quote name='Goomba Stomper']^ If you want a stick that you can use on other non-fighters you should get a MadCatz stick. Most of their sticks have a functionality that lets you switch the joy stick between acting like a right analog stick, left analog stick or d-pad. No matter how poorly the experience ends up being you can play any game with a MadCatz stick.[/QUOTE]
This stick has that slider too. Usually works, but for some reason when i try to play bubble bobble, title screen says 'press a' and never recognizes any inputs from my stick.

[quote name='swirly76']thanks, OP!
got one ($29.99 shipped). so glad to finally get a fight stick.
looking forward to play ssf4, sf3, and mvc2 properly.[/QUOTE]

Same. I can finally play fighting games properly.

bread's done
Back