360 XBOX LIVE Gold Subscribers , post your Gamertag here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanSnatcher is my tag, obviously lol. Feel free to add me. All I have so far is DOA4, PGR3, and Burnout: Revenge. Though lately, I've been using my 360 as a dvd player for my HD set as the dvd player currently in my living room isn't progressive scan.

I'm Bluth54 and the only Xbox Live game I'm playing right now is Halo 2. I do plan on getting CoD 2 after the DDD sale.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I'm Bluth54 and the only Xbox Live game I'm playing right now is Halo 2. I do plan on getting CoD 2 after the DDD sale.[/quote]

my gamer tag on Xbox live gold is AmericanPieRG

I have nba2k6, kameo, fifa 06, pgr2

ill play someone

So far I only have PDZ since I just got my 360 but my library of 360 games will start to increase soon :) I accept all invites!

GT: x KRAZY BEEZY x

I have Battlefield 2, Burnout, Call Of Duty 2, Fight Night, PDZ, Tiger Woods, and Uno.

If you want to play any of them feel free to send me a friend invite.

Mr Sporadic

Feel free to send an invite my way...I'm down for any game, and pretty much accept any game invites sent to me when I'm online (as long as I have the game, that is!).

Justin10925.png

http://my.livecard.net/xbox10/Justin10925.png

Add me if you dare.
:p

Eastsidecracka - I need some better xbl game, all I have currently are FC:instincts and PDZ, which I dont play much. But if anyone does, invite me so I do play more.

I need more people in my list. Right now, I'm mainly playing Uno, but the rest of my games can be found in my XBL info.

Feel free to add me.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Anyone can add me, and kick my ass, cuz I suck at everything.

gamertag: thrustbucket

shocking, i know[/quote]

I think I'm in the same boat as you! I'll have to add you to my friends list tonight, maybe we can split a few ass kickings:)

I'm RunBikeBilly... always looking for some people to game with!

GloveSlap

I'm looking for people to play some of the new November games like Gears of War so send me an invite.

[quote name='terribledeli']Mine has changed to Kid Pyrrhic.

I think I cleaned off my list inadvertently when I changed it previously.[/quote]

What was wrong with Kid Chemical? What does Pyrrhic mean?

I play Halo 2 (still), PDZ, doom, Ghost Recon, DOA4, and ultimate mortal kombat. Will keep adding games as I buy them...

[quote name='Puzznic']GloveSlap

I'm looking for people to play some of the new November games like Gears of War so send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good!!

GamerTag: XaviorTrikiri

Right now I have Saint's Row & SPlinter Cell Double Agent. Later on this month i'll have Gears of War, Smackdown vs Raw 07, and Rainbow Six Vegas.

feel free to send me an invite

i dont have many games now, but will be getting a lot more througout november and december

TipYourMerchGuy

Call Of Duty 2 and Saints Row, along with an unopened Lego Star Wars II. Ha. Come say hello.

QuantamPulse as the profile states. Dont play much multiplayer because I mainly am too lazy to search for someone to play with. Feel free to add and invite.

Hey Guys! I am new to the Xbox live scene so i am setting up my Gold Account as we speak. I just got a 360 last week and i am stoked playing with people that are in CAG. Btw, i dont post much but i have been here for over 3 years lol.

Would love to play multiplayer with someone other than GRAW experts or 13 year old punks.

Give me an add, send me an invite.

WilyMoVaughn
Saints Row, GRAW, Marvel UA, NHL 2K7, Gears coming soon....

swift fix

I'm usually doing the single player thing during the day because my campus connection gets slammed pretty hard... past 10 PM est things begin to clear up and if I'm not occupied you will find me on Live.

Sinistar83 is mine, Just got a 360 recently, still on the 1 month trial Gold membership. :)

I dont own any arcade games yet. I own Kameo, Table Tennis, and Burnout, so I'm always up for those. I also have a rental plan at Gamesnflix, so I'm renting a lot of the new games. I'm pretty much up for any type of game.

My time zone is MST (Arizona).

My gamertag is Lyric706. Like many others, it's hard for me to find nice people with which to play. I pretty much suck at every game — I just like having fun. Anyway, I've got most of the 360 games and am getting into Gears of War and Marvel Ultimate Alliance as of late. Also always up for a good game of Madden. Friend request me if you want to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back